ffta

I have a pretty well balanced team. I use a couple of each race. Montblanc kicks so much ass x_X. I only have 1 bangaa though…

I’ve failed 3 dispatches I think. Maybe 4. I don’t send people from my main attack team. I guess I should and train my newbies ;;>.>

I have 4 viera. 'Nuff said :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
No, you WANT them to jump up and down. That means they’re more likely to succeed. If they’re crouching, they don’t really have the skills suited for the job or they’re weak.

That’s what I said isn’t it.

And Sin, I started turning recruits away once I had about 12 or 13, I’d get another bangaa though, all their upgraded warrior classes are great.

I’ve seen some interesting names like Berekunti in tactics and strategy games like the OBs and TOs and FFT, but this is a first: Foobar.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I’ve seen some interesting names like Berekunti in tactics and strategy games like the OBs and TOs and FFT, but this is a first: Foobar.

…That person was named especially for you :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m getting kind of excited to play it what with all you people are saying about it. But at the same time, I don’t know if I want to start it with PS Collection still unfinished… not to mention the psx games I have to play.

Steve had one “Gaylord” looking for a spot in his clan :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still waiting for it to come out in Canada. =/

Nonononono.
It was an enemy. A very weak one :stuck_out_tongue: