Ffs

(ffs means for fuck’s sake, btw)
Auglaize County, OH
Alert Type: Severe Thunderstorm Watch

I love storms and all, but a fucking week in a row of storms every goddamn day starting around noon, and then the lightning (sweet) continues on til about 4 am.
Edit: Woo, it’s gonna be another tornado! 8D

I kinda miss thunderstorms. I swear we haven’t had any in the Los Angeles area since I was a kid. Back then, we used to have them at least a couple times a year. But I can’t remember a single one in the past 5 years.

I love thunderstorms in moderation. Like, maybe three a month. Three or two T-Storms a month, I’d be in heaven. I like to watch the lightning out of my window, and I can count the number of times I’ve felt the heat from a nearby bolt on both hands.

Thunderstorms are no fun if you’re connected to the internet at the time, then find out you’re not -_-

Plus, I’m a light sleeper- I prefer quietness and stillness befoe I can even begin to nod off

Originally posted by Steve
[b](ffs means for fuck’s sake, btw)
Auglaize County, OH
Alert Type: Severe Thunderstorm Watch

I love storms and all, but a fucking week in a row of storms every goddamn day starting around noon, and then the lightning (sweet) continues on til about 4 am.
Edit: Woo, it’s gonna be another tornado! 8D [/b]

Man I envy you… The tornadoes I can pass, but I love storms.

Thunderstorms are lovely. I wish we got them more, about twenty times a year isn’t enough - at least, not for me.

a week in a row is a bit much though…

Originally posted by Steve
a week in a row is a bit much though…

No it’s not. Not when everything is secured from lightning and you can remain online. But then again, you go and look out the window during thunderstorms: Watch the pretty lightning bolts.

I always wanna go out and play in 'em, but thats just me.

It’s storming here now… I’m scared…(That a power-surge will hit then I have to start up this thing again >.<)