FF's prettiest female character

ok

…am i in the girls bathroom where are all the men.
uh oh my rods acting up

Nonononono Nessa. You have it backwards. Assume everyone is a sex-deprived, gaming teenage male!

'cept for me, you, DT, and any other girl who has posted a pic. And Val.

Originally posted by cait sith
[b]ok

…am i in the girls bathroom where are all the men.
uh oh my rods acting up [/b]

Dear Cait Sith.

What?

Love, Nero

(I don’t particularly have a favorite but since I’m sure someone is going to demand I answer I say Lenna.)

ok

vissaulize men no woman…ok…hey guy lets go poke fun at the newbies because we have nothing better to do. and did i mention how depressingly hope less our sex life is boy i could…naw this is to depressing im going to vissaulize everyone as woman again.

…millions of hot woman with perfect breast and soft smooth skin they all use products and smell of the sweetist sent ever…taco bell burritos.

oops theres goes my rod again:ulty:

[b]ok

vissaulize men no woman…ok…hey guy lets go poke fun at the newbies because we have nothing better to do. and did i mention how depressingly hope less our sex life is boy i could…naw this is to depressing im going to vissaulize everyone as woman again.

…millions of hot woman with perfect breast and soft smooth skin they all use products and smell of the sweetist sent ever…taco bell burritos.

oops theres goes my rod again:ulty: [/b]

Dear cait sith.

What? I can’t understand what you’re writing because it’s like the run on-butchered grammar sentence from hell.

Capital letters and ellipses that are three periods long and periods instead of ellipses are your friend.

Love, Nero

P.S. You can’t pull the ‘I’m a poor newbie’ card on me as I only have, like, less than 100 posts.

P.P.S. As I have to pick someone on the poll, I say Rydia.

[b]ok

oops theres goes my rod again:ulty: [/b]

Somebody…lynch him. Please. :enguard:

thats is harsh nero

and i dont see how you couldent understand it . read it like a script. the long line of dots represents me pausing or to stop talking.:moogle:

is it me or are we getting off subject?:moogle:

Or you could write like a normal person.

cait, I’m assuming you’ve been here for a little while. Maybe you haven’t noticed, but most people here use proper grammar (punctuation and spelling). That’s 'cause it makes it easier to read. As for your posts, I’m still trying to make sense of them.

I can see that you like Tifa 'cause she’s got big breasts, sure, but got some reasoning?

As for the “long line of dots,” use only three. It represents the same thing and is easier on the eyes.

And I like Rikku.

EDIT: Never mind the first sentence.

I also like tifa because of her limit break.
Hey where did you get that picture of megaman in a bikini?
:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:
my moogles are making you very sleepy,sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Hey, I could read that. Congrats. And the Megaman bikini thing is a board joke.

hey wait a second. isent that rikkus body?

Consensus says a Ragnarok Online dancer for the base sprite.

o…k.:hyperven: :hyperven: :hyperven: :hyperven: :hyperven:
dance,dance i say dance!

/me casts SILENCE :enguard:

/me also demands this poll be updated to include Paine. >:\

Who is this Ashe?

Ashe is the main feminine character of FFXII

final fantasy 12 hasent even come out in america yet how do you know that?

/cast reflect silence dosent work/

:moogle: :hyperven: :moogle: :hyperven:
yes all of you dance!!!

It’s called previews.

And I cast silence first, your reflect is void. -.-