Ff9

Bubbles: MJ, will you bear my children?

MJ: sure bubbles. What shall we call them?

Bubbles: Kuja. And Zidane.

Kaiser is the man.

Originally posted by Ivan
[b]Grammar time.

“Sin, your emotionally damaging Esker!” = an identifier referencing Esker, an emotionally damaging entity belonging to Sin
“Sin, you’re emotionally damaging Esker!” = a statement directed towards Sin, pointing out to him that he is emotionally damaging Esker [/b]

Well excuuuuse me, Captain Grammar pants.

Holy shfpthpshh!!

chokes on his cheerios

Yeah.

He does.

-_-

It’s kinda scary that a 6 yr old girl craves sex from Michea… Zidane.

Yeah, I was always a bit disturbed with Eiko. o_o My sister’s less than one year away from 6, and I really don’t want to think about her lusting after men. I mean… ew.

And if you think of the later mid 90s Michael, maybe that one music video where everybody’s Egyptian (I don’t remember the name of the song)… plop blond hair on his head, and I see the resemblance.

Maybe these …summerner… (Thanks Tidus) chicks develop emotionally faster and start going for things like lav and stuff…

…Or the moogles who raised her are more perverted than I thought…

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]Maybe these …summerner… (Thanks Tidus) chicks develop emotionally faster and start going for things like lav and stuff…

…Or the moogles who raised her are more perverted than I thought… [/b]

You can;t trust them moogles can ya?
:moogle:
Just look at him… JUST PLOTTING!
Pickin’ his time…

Actually, Zidane isn’t MJ as much as he is Goku.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate Dragonball and know thankfully very little of it, but the similarities are eerie. Both…

Have tails (at one time), come from a different planet, are sent to different planet to take it over eventually when they’re young, but forget their mission, and have a rival “Brother” that tries to accomplish the taking-over part

Eiko’s a female version of the manga version of Shippo! Sort of.

In that she acts all innocent and occasionally blindsides everyone with veiled innuendo?

Uh … precisely!

And speaking of “Jackson”, I’m almost tempted to report to the Source for deletion from the association …