Ff9

Zidane looks like Micheal Jackson. -_-

Shambo, muthafucka.:suckah:

He has a monkey tail.

I’ll be damn. He does. Its Son-Mike :open_mouth:

Jesus, Sin, you just HAD to ruin it for me! Thanks a lot! -_-

Tidus will get revenge by fucking his enemies’s children :o

Edit: Gah, mind leaked, I meant Zidane :stuck_out_tongue:

Garnet is 16 and Eiko is under 10…Not to mention the “male bonding”.

Zidane has lost his nose?

Whoa someone find me a pic of Zidane looking like Micheal Jackson, I never noticed that at all. He does have a funny nose, but if anything, that new Vaan guy looks like Jacko.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Garnet is 16 and Eiko is under 10…Not to mention the “male bonding”.

If you want to get technical, she’s six. but still! I hate you!

Sin, your emotionally damaging Esker!

Is something wrong about mentally damaging people?

Come think of it: we metally damanege someone at least once a day, and sometimes we don’t even notice we are doing so.

Originally posted by Evangelion
Whoa someone find me a pic of Zidane looking like Micheal Jackson, I never noticed that at all. He does have a funny nose, but if anything, that new Vaan guy looks like Jacko.

Look at one of the FMVs of Zidane’s face.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Sin, your emotionally damaging Esker!

Grammar time.

“Sin, your emotionally damaging Esker!” = an identifier referencing Esker, an emotionally damaging entity belonging to Sin
“Sin, you’re emotionally damaging Esker!” = a statement directed towards Sin, pointing out to him that he is emotionally damaging Esker

Esker is a baaaad little girl you know.

Anyway, I couldn’t quickly find pics of Zidane, this was the first thing I found decent, look at the wall papers of Zidane.

http://www.rpgdreamer.com/ff9/ff9wall.html

Its mostly the eyes, the angles of the face and nose that strike me.

That image reminds me of Chucky. (That diabolic toy possesed by a guy that tried to assasinate a kid to recover his body.)

Maybe Zidane is the product of MJ and Chucky’s lav.

…That scares the shit out of me.

For the side-view pictures of Zidane’s face, I would say that the two (Zidane and MJ) are obviously dissimilar.

Thankfully, I haven’t seen micheal jackson enough recently to notice. From the sounds of it, thats a big thankfully

From the side its harder to see, but not from the front. Look at the last pic of Zidane, the wallpaper where you see his face in the background of the lifa tree scene.

It’s Iifa, Sin. Not Lifa. Otherwise there would be a _ accomponying the I