Ff7 Pc

Originally posted by Ness
Why would you want a PC version (used) for $40 CAN when you can get a PS version for $20 CAN, doesn’t make sense to me…

What if you don’t have a PS?

Yeah, that’s true, but anyone who wants to play some of the best RPG’s ever made has to have a PS, those are just my thoughts. If every PC version of a PS game went for that much, you could get a PS and those games and still have saved money.
There’s my rant…

How does one save money by purchasing more things?

Originally posted by Rountree
How does one save money by purchasing more things?

He’s saying that if the PC version of the games are all so ultra expensive, then you’d save money comparatively by picking up a playstation and the games for that.

I would’ve bought HoD earlier but you never got on aim express or pmed me after I TOLD YOU I wanted it. Too late now -_-. You can sell HoD by itself for 15-20 US on ebay. With box and stuff, closer to 20, which is about 30 CAN. CotM will be a tad cheap. FFL3 is uber old. I dunno what you can do with that. 50 CAN is about right, but I wouldn’t just sell FFL3 for one. And I’d think you’d have enough cash to sustain yourself with the other sales o_O?

I have both versions of FF7, but I enjoyed playing the PC version more. The only reason I bought the PlayStation version was so I could play on a larger screen while sitting on my sofa. Lazy me.

Yeah I have both as well but I HATE the PC version! Only because my PC is a piece of shit and the FMVs rarely ever cooperated.
And the sad part is that my comp’s specifications far outmatched those required ;_;

No offers huh ?

Fine… then I’ll keep it(GBA) till I can exchange it when I visit an EB (not likely -_-)

I’m still selling my CV games though… I guess I’ll keep FFL3 and try to beat it.