ff7 help

I need some help fighting ruby weapon after beating emrald and the stratagy on gamespot dosnt help.

Characters are at 99 but he still wont DIE!!!:bowser:

Have you tried the Gamefaqs Boss Faqs?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/130791/19813

W-Summon Hades and KotR so he can’t counter with Ultima. After KotR, wait till his stop wears off. Mime a few times and you’re done. It’s that easy.

Or wear a Mystile, and have final attack phoenix. Mystile has an absurdly high magic evasion rate - I once fought that fight and dodged every Ultima attack.

Or hell, do ALL of those things.

Just jump and shoot.

I prefer Zeidriches. They won’t work in this case, but I’m just saying… They’re badass. And if you have the right materia, you really don’t need the slots :smiley:

Originally Posted by Hades Shinigami
I prefer Zeidriches. They won’t work in this case, but I’m just saying… They’re badass. And if you have the right materia, you really don’t need the slots :smiley:

Like a fully-loaded Enemy Skill materia along with the Master Command and Summon Materias plus W-Summon, Final Attack + Life2, and Quad-Hit, and maybe a fully decked out Speed +, MP +, or HP<->MP Materia or whatever you might desire.

Originally Posted by Skankin’ Garbage
…and have final attack phoenix.

I can’t recommend using that for Ruby Weapon who absorbs Fire Elemental damage, but otherwise I can’t recommend leaving home without it.

Man that’s still way too much. All you REALLY need is mega all and master magic. I never even GOT final attack. Final attack is for people who die. And death isn’t for people with touph rings and zeidriches.

But if you’re talking about Ruby, you can still leave most of that out. All you’ll be using is w-summon, hades, kotr, and mime anyway. Anything else and you’re doing something wrong.

I sort of like this answer the best, and I wasn’t even there!

Originally Posted by VickiMints
[i]

[QUOTE]Quote:
Originally Posted by Kero Hazel View Post
Just jump and shoot.

I sort of like this answer the best, and I wasn’t even there![/i][/QUOTE]

Try ducking in the corner swinging constantly instead. <_<

It’s always worked for me.

All I did was summon knights of the round and keep miming. And had it so phoenix come when Cloud died. That’s all there is to it really.