FF7: After-Everything

It’s not because you saved the world that you can’t work minimum wage.

How’d Sephiroth come back? Because the evil of fastfood management ressurected him, or some shit.

That made me chuckle warmly.

I can totally relate to that movie. Unfortanetly for me I have to work weekends, so they can ask me to work them :).

Yeah; Robot Chicken is awesome! :smiley:

Yeah, I TiVo’d that one the other night. I’d seen on Wikipedia’s episode list that they were going to do a Final Fantasy VII sketch, so I thought I’d check it out. It’s not all that funny, but it is a painfully accurate representation of early PS1-era RPGs. I’m glad I didn’t go to the effort of ripping it on to my computer and divx encoding it myself.

I saw this last night! I almost woke up my mom laughing. Yeah why do some of the characters wabble when they are too close to one another?

Damn, I haven’t even seen the video yet and I’m kinda pissed that I played KH2 instead of watching Robot Chicken. :\

OKay, now that I’ve seen it we can take out the “kinda”. We need french fries now!

Yeah, that was awesome. XD

[STRIKE]Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down![/STRIKE] Bug. Nuff said.

I only saw the last guy in the line up wobbling. Maybe he was supposed to be a drunk customer?

Also, this is a claymation they can’t get all the poses exactly like the last.

I liked it. I laughed my ass off.

They got everything else close enough, as far as I’m concerned.

Yeah. I got no beefs with it.

LMAO! Even got Cloud’s little victory move. Too funny XD

I think they were simulating the sporadic movement of 3D characters with the PS1’s D-Pad. I can simulate that movement exactly in FF7, so I just assumed they were making fun of that.

I dont watch Robot Chicken often, so i was lucky to catch this. Kinda funny, especially the end.