FF7:AC 3rd Trailer

Personally, I’m hoping for Japanese with English subtitles. I’m sure they won’t be that smart, though. All the companies I know have to **** up with an English dub.

Seriously, are there any good english voices? (Not just voice actors, I’m asking if anyone who speaks English has a good voice)

There’s this kid at my school that when he talks, it’s the exact voice I pictured in my mind when Vincet spoke.

Screw 1-UP.com! Now the date is Aug 14.
http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3133458

Unfuckenbelievable. What a reliable source of information. :frowning:

Squeenix hasn’t disapointed with voices yet. I don’t find japanese voices to represent characters too well sometimes.

Does anyone else think that the guy under the white cloak in the wheel chair is Rufus? Theres even a black panther, I think its pretty obvious. Not to mention the Turks are with him. See the shot where he’s on the phone and Rude is behind him? Yeah, Rufus isnt dead.

Sweet… I loved that character, one of my fave villans of all time.

Where does it say on the site?

Under the screenshots

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Overview
Previews
Features
News
Cheats and Strategies
Media
Downloads

DETAILED INFO FOR
FFVII: Advent Children
Release Date: 08/14/2005

of Players: 0

Edit: but for the last 2 months, till very recently (friday), that site had 03/14 as release date. 08/14 makes more sense for a NA release.

This wasnt nice at all :bowser: I wanna see it right now

Has square pulled all of the trailers off of the net? That’s what I heard in another forum…

They ordered all sites to pull them off, leaving only the ones in their own page, which sucks for me since their flashy intro rapes my processor. You can still find them easily (And translated) on Animesuki though.

Pardon me for asking if it’s been said before, but is AC being released as a DVD as well as whatever the PSP video disc is called, or is it just coming out on the PSP? I haven’t bought a PSP yet, but if the latter is for some reason the case then I just may have to. I expect the former, seeing as how releasing it only on PSP would incense millions of people, but… shrug Square has done worse. coughFF8cough

OK, On the Spefication part of the offical Square FF7:AC site, it reads

DVD
with some DVD info by it.

But Since there are no release date known yet and PSP are being delayed in EU (First date was March same day as DS).

DVD: Almost Certain
PSP: Quite Possible

BN
I think they are having a world wide release; so localising it going to take time.

Danke.

Not much on it yet, everything “coming soon”
Warning: turn your volume down :wink:
http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/

OK, This must means one thing AC Script and editing is either “Locked” or close to to being “Locked”. (Basicly all that is needed after being locked to do is the final sound / Visual effects and if they are not re-animating for alternate languages: Dubbing)

Big Nutter

UMD only, for now

Final Fantasy Vll (7) Advent Children $69.99CDN - PSP Movie (Preorder)

The date could be total bs, just like 1-UP.com with it’s March release of AC:

This product will be in stock on Tuesday 17 May, 2005.
http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=380_439&products_id=6552&osCsid=6d9a911d100cfb97a8245b8461d6d2c4

I’ve just scanned All three SE sites, the date in May is seems likes it’s a load of Bull…

BN

We might get an official release date soon. E3?
Meanwhile:

FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN is scheduled to ship in 2005.
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050425/lam061.html?.v=6
Check out the huge lineup for E3 from SE:

Square Enix will have the following entertainment products on display:

DIRGE OF CERBERUS™ -FINAL FANTASY® VII-
DRAGON QUEST™ VIII: Journey of the Cursed King™
FINAL FANTASY® XII
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST™ 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
KINGDOM HEARTS® II
RADIATA STORIES™
Romancing SaGa®
Before Crisis™ -FINAL FANTASY® VII
FINAL FANTASY® II (phone)
FINAL FANTASY® VII Snowboarding
FRONT MISSION® 2089
HEXCITE FUSION
Musashi® Mobile Samurai
and of course,
FINAL FANTASY® VII ADVENT CHILDREN

Edit: plus FINAL FANTASY XI and FRONT MISSION® Online

My apologies for doubleposting.

Here we go ( Japan only, for now)

TOKYO–In the latest update of the official Web site for the movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Square Enix designer Tetsuya Nomura revealed that the movie will be released in Japan on September 14 and that it will retail for 4,800 yen ($45).

Nomura also intimated that a special edition of the film will be available as well, though he didn’t elaborate.

Since Square Enix hasn’t officially announced a PSP-compatible universal media disc release of Advent Children, it’s believed that the September 14 release date is for the DVD version only.

Nomura commented that Advent Children is now 95 percent complete.

Nomura also revealed that the first overseas voice-acting sessions for Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts II (for localized versions) will be starting soon. Nomura added that the overseas casts for the two titles have yet to be finalized.

By Hirohiko Niizumi – GameSpot
POSTED: 05/10/05 01:28 PM PST
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/10/news_6124035.html

edit: something Nomura said on Shinra website that made me laugh and cry simultaneously:

“WHAT?! We gotta wait FOUR $#@%#& MONTHS MORE?” is what I’m sure you guys are shouting in your heads right about now

#@^%$ and maybe more.
more from Nomura

I still take it with a grain of salt, since they can just change the date whenever they want. I wonder what’ll get here first, the dub or a fansub?