FF6: RPGC edition; casting take 2

Hmmm Kefka (if Available), Gesthal (is someone else doesn’t get it) or dare I saw…

ULTROS! :ulty: :ulty: :ulty: :ulty: :ulty:

Yay, I got Locke. If we’re also signing up for secondary bit-parts, I’ll have Kupop.

:moogle: Bebbies! … You know, it’d be really funny to see Biggs and Wedge get into an argument over a) the term “sorcerer” and b) Biggs/Vicks’s name.

Vicks?

:moogle: That doesn’t mean you.

Waitaminute, I just realized! I’ll have to make MM-type sprites of Locke!

Err, what about Kefka?

I’m having trouble deciding between the two of you! Now unless you want to be the Kefka TWINS, I’d suggest you let me think on that a while longer…

is still currently looking for just the four remaining heroes… less than 9 1/2 hours…

Dragonessa, might I ask what is to be done in areas of the game where the party is limited to four? Are we going to assume that all characters who are able to be in the party are there, if even if this number exceeds four?

For instance, during the banquet scene during the negotiations in Vector, if Cyan is in the party, Leo says something directly to him when Gestahl calls him.

We could do things like they did in FFX, in which all characters are there anyway. And when retrieveing Gau in the WoR, we could have the rest of the party on the Blackjack playing cards.

:moogle: As for Kefka, I think it should be X!

I know I’m way late, But I wanna be Ultros! Hail to the squid!:ulty: :ulty: :ulty: :ulty: :ulty: :ulty:

Originally posted by StarStorm
Hmmm Kefka (if Available), Gesthal (is someone else doesn’t get it)

Please let me be Gestahl, if I don’t get him be stuck with three lines in the whole game>_<. Plus I like the whole evil emperor stuff.

if i’m not too late…i’ll be anyone with a decent amount of lines as well…

anyone is fine, as long as i get picked…

ahem 5 and a half hours late, I’ve decided on the people i was looking for today. This means that I did NOT decide Gestahl, Ultros, etc etc, but I did put you kids on the list for thought.

Anyway…

EDGAR: Wilfredo Martinez

SABIN: Ooka

SHADOW: Doma Dragoon

CYAN: Rudora

And before anyone bitches at me with “Why didn’t I get such n such part,” I made these choices in order of priority. These people either asked for the part in the first thread, which plenty of people had time to see since it was stickied; or were the only ones who asked for the particular parts I was asking for.

And to address some concerns, characters with few lines in the game may not neccessarily have few lines in our version… just depends on your participation!

And to address the concern about the party splitting up, I’m gonna do the FFX thing where it’s just like everyone’s there anyway. Setzer’s got guys looking after the airship :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: In parts where the party splits into 2 or 3 groups (phoenix cave, Kefka’s Tower), I might have branching storylines, like when you have the 3 scenarios after Lete River.

Now, uh, should I ask for the next set in this thread or a different one.....?:hmm:

Woo! Im turning from a Ruddy Color To Cyan! :smiley:

Barrada-bump tsh!

I"m not even gonna compete. Also. Yar, I LOVE YOUR COMIC!!!1111:victoly:

:cool:
Drool

Uh … thanks.

Crusader… Odin/Raiden…

Uhhhh… Am I s’posed to say stuff or just stay silent? I am, after, Gogo. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, but dear sister, you are but the name Gogo. You act like yourself. Which means, Gogo is our sexy lesbian hero! :smiley:

How do we know Gogo’s a she? And if he’s not a she, how can he be a lesbian?

:kissy: [waving] Hi, all!

Hi, Flea.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
How do we know Gogo’s a she? And if he’s not a she, how can he be a lesbian?

he could be a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

{Tenchimaru_Draconis} I’m still convinced Cala is male.

As TD seems to believe.

if noone else wants Ultros, I’ll take him as a third part :smiley: