FF5 and FF6 coming to the GBA!

I’ll wait and see what the new stuff is before celebrating. I’m more hyped about the FF3 remake.
Oh wait. I don’t have a DS and I’m not going to buy one. Crap.

i’ve been thinking about getting a DS, but there are so many games that i want on it and now they put my FF on it!!! i must get one one of these days…

sigh

I’ve had Final Fantasy Anthology for at least 5 years. I’m with Dragon’s Revenge on this one. When they say new content, it better be something huge. I’m talking new storylines and an explanation of why Cid stayed in the cottage instead of going with Celes and the team. Don’t even try to hook me with two new dungeons and all that.

All I’m saying is, if you want someone to buy the same product they already own, at least hook a brother up with something worthwhile. Otherwise, your just insulting my intelligence.

That’s what ROMs are for, you can “try before you buy”. :wink:

Yes, but it’s illegal and I’ve been raised with a conscience that’s way too stubborn. So, yeah, that’s out…grumble Honestly though, the worst thing about is that it cuts out almost any chance of playing Tales of Phantasia since that game seems to have freaking disappeared off the face of the earth, or at least on ebay.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to that FFIII remake. At least that’s something new to me.

They better update the translation to 5 and 6

And 4 needs the Fira Firaga thing

Now if only you could see them…

Whoa whoa whoa… it’s 3d o.O

Sweet. I wonder what Earthbound would look like if they used that sort of graphics :cool:

Oh, yeah, I heard about RomcCarts about a year ago. This’ll be cool if it really has new content, but chances are, it’ll be like PSFFVI, and just have crappy movies.

O_O I think my faith in humanity was just restored.

:moogle: Hey look I got Alone in the Dark on DVD.

oops. nevermind its gone.

…Good Grief…Well I would’ve like to seen them on a regular console but I guess I can live with the compromise…I love what they did with one and two…I hope they put some work into these…it’s has alot of potential…