ff11 help - u dont need the game to answer

Um, I live in England and just heard that FF11 was released in America online recently. First of all does anyone reckon it’ll make it to England because unlike some mmorpg haters out there I’m really lookin forward to this game. Second of all would an imported copy of the pc game work on my pc in england, I think it would but I don’t wanna waste my money.

help… plz

Didn’t you ask this already in the FFCompendium Forum?

It’s still unclear as to whether us UK-ians will get it.

And PC games are not region-specific, so yes it’ll work. However, by the time it gets released over here Squeenix may have ironed out some of the bugs. Wait for a UK release, and there’ll be less bugs and a better game in it for you.

Considering that some Americans imported from Japan during the last two years, and a player said he was from Germany, I think it is possible.

I would actually be surprised if it DIDN’T get released out here. Since the FF series has been sold brilliantly in the UK, so I don’t see why they wouldn’t try and make money off us Brits.

You will be able to play the American Version. I know a couple of Norwegians who do that, the lag is virtually nonexistant too: As the impatient person I am, I plan to join them soon.

It had better be released here, and soon! I can’t wait any longer… tss