FF XIII announced

I don’t mean this in a bad way but that cape that the hero in the trailer is wearing makes him/her look like an anime version of Rirse.

Yeah, the character shown is female, according to wikipedia.org. She also uses a gunblade. Not sure if this means the action takes place in FFVII world or FFVIII world, as both places use gunblades. HeHe, she kinda looks like Cloud’s baby sister!

Her name is Lightning if I’m not mistaken.

Meh, I don’t care for it. Final Fantasy XII looks better. Final Fantasy XIII is a return to the Sci-Fi futuristic settings. Blah. Final Fantasy XII seems more like Final Fantasy IX. Just a little more advanced.

Is that a joke because I said she looked like Cloud’s sis, or for real? WHO THE HELL NAMES THEIR KID LIGHTNING!!! That’s like naming them Audio Science, forgot which celebrity did that, but hope to hell there’s some kind of world crisis on our planet, usually in the game world its the weirded named kids who save the world.

Frank Zappa named his kids Dweezil and Moon Unit. Of course, this is Frank Zappa we’re talking about, but precedent for freaking weird names does exist.

I remember hearing about this, those poor darn kids!

Pass.

I’ll come back around #15 or 20, whenever they decided to get their head out of their ass give me another FF6.

In fact, I’d love for them to just have a really really fancy spruced up 2d sprite FF game, could even cell shade it.

I’m definitely a skeptic. I don’t like the look, the tone, the character.

Uh…What the hell just happend and why did it happen?

Ah, missed a thread. Ignore.