Ff Xi

I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!I GOT FFXI!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!11111111111111111111!!!ONE!!!

Congratulations. You must be very proud.

That is nice my dear.

Here, have a glass of applejuice.

Great, another retarded FFXI thread. Not that we haven’t had enough coherent ones.

How nice, but why don’t you make use of the already existing thread the next time? The Search Button is there to be used, not to be ignored.

Have fun using an age and a half on patching.

How great. FFXI.

Anoher generic MMORPG, only this time with the Final Fantasy brand name taged on. How fun.

Just because X-Box is not getting it, doesn’t mean it’s bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
[b]How great. FFXI.

Anoher generic MMORPG, only this time with the Final Fantasy brand name taged on. How fun. [/b]

It is.

Originally posted by Nightblade
Just because X-Box is not getting it, doesn’t mean it’s bad :stuck_out_tongue:

I own every next-gen system, so don;t even try that stuff with me.:stuck_out_tongue:
I’m just stating the facts.

And if you don;t believe I have all next-gen systems, I can prove it with a picture if you want.

It’s ok, I was just joking with ya.

No need to show me a pic. Mainly because I am to lazy to look at it >.>;;

Originally posted by Nightblade
[b]It’s ok, I was just joking with ya.

No need to show me a pic. Mainly because I am to lazy to look at it >.>;; [/b]

Oh…ok…

(I wanted to show off my new shiny chrome Xbox…)

Blah, any MMORPG that’s 6 gigs has to be good :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually waiting for PCG’s review on this one. They haven’t liked most other MMORPGs when they come out due to bugginess mostly, but I may be persuaded to try one of these types over the summer. I’m gonna wait to see which one is the best at the time though.

I think I’ll pass on FFXI.
Plus, True Fantasy Live Online looks better.:ah-ha!:

Sorry, I didn’t quite catch what you did?