Ff Xi

Originally posted by Fenril_Knight
[b]Yea, I know that they are charging monthly fees so that they can keep the server running and stuff, but then that will mean that they will lose customers like me~ (which might be a minuscule amount of peole).

I like playing Diablo II, and I like playing D2 online because its server is free~ But does that make me an immature bastard who doesn’t want to pay for anything?? Are you saying that the people who paid the monthly fee for FFXI and are currently playing FFXI on the Jap server NOT IMMATURE BASTARDS!!? AAAAHHH!!! j/k~~~ … Don’t be hatin’. [/b]

The good thing about MMORPG’s is that being an immature bastard will get you ostracized from the community. Your rep will be shot and you wont be able to get groups, get into a decent guild, go on large raids, etc…

Sure there are immature people in MMO’s, but they usually get thiers in the end =)

Hmm… Nice point you got there. But seriously, I’m an immature bastard, and I see a lot of other immature bastards on gaming servers. We all played in harmony in the D2 sever though… Ah well.

It really depends on what your perspective of immature bastards mean… I may not fit in that category at all if it were based on yur perspectives… right?? heheh.

Oh the mentioning of immature bastards brought a pleasnat memory :mwahaha: . My best friend was playing Dark Age of Camelot and he barely killed another player (person). He, being an idiot, entered the command of “dancing on corpse”. The dead person could still read that command. After he got done dancing he went back to town. Right before he got there, (It was a pretty long walk) the guy he just killed (he was revived) sneaks up behind him and kills him. Serves him right…I hated that game anyway. If the battles are anything like I’ve heard, I have no intrest in the game whatsoever.

I’m mainly pissed that I’ve lost my best friend to this game. He plays MMORPGs religiosly. I think he’s crazy to blow all the money he’s spent on it. It’s really not his money to spend anyway, it’s school loan money…

hahaha serves him right… anyway it’s no use to get another mmorpg there are too many already… and i’m not gonna pay em all