FF What Are Your Cuties ?

Gippal is mine and the day i got ff10-2 was nov.13th ,which it first came to the u.s. so mahahaha i claimed him first!!:mwahaha:

go ahead he’s yours…but i will destroy any who claim squall!! ahhahahhahahahahahaha!!! :enguard: :mwahaha:

so you wont mind if all the men i said who are hotties are claimed mine except for squall?:moogle:

lol oh well i can clone them all ahahhahahahaha

Uh can you guys like stop with the randomness thing? It’s like the ToB attitudes come and go like the wind…

And didn’t this sort of contest happen in RPGC before and it got really stupid and heated and got closed? I can remember hearing of it which is why the whole “Who do you think is hotter” shouldn’t be done.

oh lighten up!! it’s just a bit of fun! lol

I don’t mean to be a bitch, but it’s difficult for other people to follow when you’re “muahaha”-ing about every little thing that excludes everyone else. Plus it’s “conversation” like that that gets threads closed because nothing decent can come from them…sorry if I sound mean, I don’t mean to be, but it’s annoying…

:sigh:I guess I should stop this conversation and listen to what other people say about who they like.

sigh final fayth i guess we better stop eventhough i don’t see what harm we are doing i guess we’ll have to stop and save this kind of thing for a private random chat.

Who do you do like from the FF’s?Sence your here you should be wanting to post who you like right?

I’m not saying you two are doing anything wrong, it’s just hard for people to follow when you have little inside jokes that are completely unfunny to everyone else, girls.

I remember Sorc saying waaaaay back like 9 months ago something like, when a few individuals get a joke started, and everyone finds it funny, and then as time passes, people stop laughing except those individuals who still find it HILARIOUS…excluding and just irritating everyone else around them because the joke isn’t funny anymore.

But you probably don’t know who he is or who I’m talking about and you’re probably thinking I’m making a big deal out of things, but I guess I’m just trying to explain myself so I don’t look too harsh.

And to get back on topic, I must add in that the new Sephiroth is too girly :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Ahh I don’t really check characters out or anything or drool over them, but I like the way they created Squall and brought him to life. Also Edea, because, like wow she just looks beautifully rendered with her dark make up and the hair…I really liked her design.

No one else though that I think is “cute” in that sense (as in appealing to the eye). I liked the pictures I saw of Kimahri though…he’s nice looking for what he is (hope that doesn’t get taken the other way::doh:: )

Originally posted by FinalFayth
I guess every guy even my BF likes Tifa:sweatdrops:.I think thats wayyyy over the top squallsgirl lol.:hahaha;

Lies! I dislike Tifa.

>.>

<.<

…What?

yes!Now there is a guy who dislikes Tifa which is rare.I think shes cool but I ain’t a guy so I can’t say shes hot unless I am not straight.

You don’t have to be not straight to say whether another girl is hot or not. You could just change it to “Attractive” instead if the term hot bothers you.

Anyway,

FF7: Yuffie (I like her energy, it seems sort of enthusiatic)
FF8: Quistis (She is strong, and very smart. I like)
FF9: Dagger (I guess the shorter hair makes her look more attractive)
FFX: Rikku (I actually know someone a lot like her, so it makes her more realistic)

That’s my list, and my reasons.

i’m bored, so i’ll play along.

FF7: Tifa- Rag doll, livin in a movie
FF8: Rinoa- hot tramp, daddy’s little cutie
FF9: Garnet- hot time, get it while it’s easy
FF10: Rikku- dont mind, come on up and see me

Rag doll, baby wont you do me like you done before

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
FF7: Yuffie (I like her energy, it seems sort of enthusiatic)

And the severe under-agedness of her appearance doesn’t put you off?

As for me, I like…

FFTA: Ritz
FFT: The Flower Girl
FF4: Rosa
FF6: Celes
FF7: Tifa
FF8: Rinoa
FF9: Garnet
FF10 and 10-2: Yuna… Or maybe Rikku…

pukes

SEPHY CUZ HEZ GOT A HYOOG SWORDZ.

Yuffie, Rinoa, Yuna, Rikku, and Garnet.