FF sequels?

I say no. Instead of making up rubbishy new plotlines, leave it to us to make up new stuff. We have more fun that way.

Originally posted by Pierson
I say no. Instead of making up rubbishy new plotlines, leave it to us to make up new stuff. We have more fun that way.

gotta agree with pierson on this… we’re much better at thinking up a story than them

I think in most cases, no, they should just let it be. For instance, everything that happened wont have as much effect and impact if oh they’re just gonna be resurrected in the next game and shit. That just spoils the whole first game and ruins the gamer’s interpretation. Well that’s coming from me, anyways. And not all sequels are bad, just some of them should be laid to rest and should not be carried out.

Sequels are usually a bad thing however. I disagree with Square making any more sequels. I’d really hate to see if they did a FF8-2

I’m looking forward to FFX-2, but aside from that, NAY!

Umm, nay… It’s not a good idea, most of the sequels sucks…

Having a sequel means you didn’t accomplish anything the first time around.

Prequels are a maybe. Depends on the game.

I voted yes. But I thought you meant say FFXII style not FFX-2 style.

I hope there’s no more online stuff either.

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
I hope there’s no more online stuff either.

Agreed.

Ditto. I don’t want to have to pay to play my fav series. ;_;

Why are you all bashing FFX2 before it even came out?

I’ll judge it after I play it.

GOD NO! LEAVE THEM WITH THEIR DIGNITY INTACT, YOU SELLOUTS!

Bash it? Hell, I’m looking forward to it! :smiley:

I just think if they’re going to do an FFX-2 kind of game, they should use the ideas in a whole new game with new characters, instead of reusing old stuff.

Mostly, I’d have to go with no. That doesn’t mean I won’t try them if they are made of course. Also, I don’t want any more online ones, becauese as Pierson said:

Originally posted by Pierson
Ditto. I don’t want to have to pay to play my fav series. ;_;

Okay here goes, I voted yes because of FFX-2 and Advent Children. These look like they will be good and because of this Squeenix will probaly be good at makin da sequels. And DP you got me thinking a prequel to FF Tactics the 50 year war now that would be a kick ass game.

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
Okay here goes, I voted yes because of FFX-2 and Advent Children. These look like they will be good and because of this Squeenix will probaly be good at makin da sequels. And DP you got me thinking a prequel to FF Tactics the 50 year war now that would be a kick ass game.

Yet another reason for me totrack down FF Tactics. -__-’

nope