FF Orgins

Since i finaly finished FFT and Refinished FFVII

so now i will focus on FF Orgins

help hints and advice accepted and will be given upon request

I’m playing FF2 right now. The only advice I can think of is to beat up on your own characters early in the game to raise your hit points, and to cast a lot of spells even it you don’t need them(like Esuna and Life) since spells level up depending on how often you use them. This will also raise your MP as well.

There is supposed to be a way to cheat in raising your stats by selecting commands and canceling them, but I’m not sure how it works.

Originally posted by MrNuke999
There is supposed to be a way to cheat in raising your stats by selecting commands and canceling them, but I’m not sure how it works.

There is

Check the FFII shrine in the Nes section.
In the secrets part it tells you how to do that.

can someone help me here

i just got the mitheral in FF2

i have a mitheral bow and a sword on maria and firon respectivly

what else should i buy

i know that i get some other items through quests

but should i buy any other items/armor?

Originally posted by luke skywalker
[b]can someone help me here

i just got the mitheral in FF2

i have a mitheral bow and a sword on maria and firon respectivly

what else should i buy

i know that i get some other items through quests

but should i buy any other items/armor? [/b]

You could get a Mythril Axe for Gus. Also, if you’re up for some hard battles, if you walk west of Salamand and cross a river, the monsters get a lot stronger, and drop better items. If you’re lucky, you’ll beat a Warlock and win a Mage staff for Mindu. It’s strong enough to kill just about any monster at that point in the game.

Mage Staff is r0x0rs. Anyway, I’m playing FFI and I’d like to know…

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BEAT ASTOS WITHOUT ONE PERSON DYING!? He uses that one spell, and my second person usally dies.

Originally posted by DanteFury
[b]Mage Staff is r0x0rs. Anyway, I’m playing FFI and I’d like to know…

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BEAT ASTOS WITHOUT ONE PERSON DYING!? He uses that one spell, and my second person usally dies. [/b]

You can’t, unless you are EXTREMELY lucky. The only thing I can suggest is buy a Life spell if you can. If not, just hope for the best… I usually win :hahaha;

Originally posted by DanteFury
[b]Mage Staff is r0x0rs. Anyway, I’m playing FFI and I’d like to know…

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BEAT ASTOS WITHOUT ONE PERSON DYING!? He uses that one spell, and my second person usally dies. [/b]

Just save/restart until his spell misses, then kill him quickly before he uses it again.