FF help

Wouldnt it be so much easier if english was the only language in the world

Yes it would, but I bet the japanese kids are thinkin “wouldn’t it be great if everyone spoke japanese?” You could think about a solution to that forever, and you probably wouldn’t find one. Kinda like American kids digging holes to China. Where do all the chinese kids dig to?

Sacrilage!

There are better FF’s than 3, anyways.

Ya thats true where would the chinese kids dig to hmm actually thats kinda funny. maybe they should just stay on top of the ground. it’s pointless to try to dig through the earth cus even if you could you would burn into nothing once you got in far enough.

maybe they dig because… they ar trying to fight killer clowns… ?

One time, I found a ROM for FF2 on the NES, but it wasn’t. For the longest time I couldn’t figure out what it was, and I had deleted it because the fog cave right at the beginning was screwed up and I couldn’t see anything, so I deleted it. I regret that now, because it seems like someone made an NES hack version of FF4. Has anyone else ever seen that?

Sounds like what FF3 used to do…

Anyone remember this hack for FF3 that was just profane as hell. I cant remember exactly who did it, just that they made characters cuss and added sexual inuendo. I know they had Snoopy in the name somewhere… shrugs ohh well.