FF Crushes: Kuja hot for Dagger?

it said on this site that Kuja had the hots for Dagger…hmmm he has a very strange way of showing it lol. anyway what do you think there could be other ways for Kuja in his evil twisted way to show Dagger what he felt about her?

Oh, I think that’s just something that some fanfic authors who haven’t spent enough time outside in the fresh air have made up, with the same sort of logic that makes them think that Sephiroth puncturing Aeris’ body with his big-ass sword was a misguided sign of affection.
“Get away from me! Help!”
“We’re meant to be together Aeris! All the fanfics say so!”

Now, as much as I love fanfiction there are limits to logic.
:fungah:: “Says the one who’s making a Kefka’s twin brother/Siren pairing.”
Oh shut up.

Kuja does tend to wax a bit overpoetic when talking about Dagger (and brushing her face with his hand, etc.) so I can certainly see where it comes from. But he doesn’t try to seduce her or anything, obviously.

Aye, good point there Cid. It WAS a while ago that I played it… then again, I think that Kuja is a bit desperate for affection overall, considering what he’s been through between Garland and Zidane, so it’s probably natural for him to seek it out in strange ways.

hmmm he must’ve had a short crush on her if he did have one for her…cos he was obviously gonna have her killed with zidanes friends in desert palace…or was he? ahahahahahahahah!!!

Kuja does tend to act differently toward Dagger than he would to Zidane or the rest of the group, but I think he just admires her beauty and doesn’t actually have feelings toward her.

Oh, and Weiila, if you think that’s bad, I once saw someone who thought Kefka should be with Marle from Chrono Trigger (the fic involved Marle falling through a “portal”, and after reading it, I ritually burned my mouse). :stuck_out_tongue:

ok i’ll give you that…i just wish they had more in the game about his “crush” on her you know…like having him and zidane fight over her…and kuja would tempt her to be his evil queen…bawhahahahahhahaha!!!

I think Kuja is into older women. He DID kidnap Hilda. 8P

Funny though; Kuja didn’t do what most villians do (that is, capture the girl, lock her in a cell and torture her). He simply captured her, took care of her (if I remember correctly) and bragged about himself.

Hilda: “Well, at least he wasn’t a skirt-chaser like you.”

Originally posted by OmegaflareX

Oh, and Weiila, if you think that’s bad, I once saw someone who thought Kefka should be with Marle from Chrono Trigger (the fic involved Marle falling through a “portal”, and after reading it, I ritually burned my mouse). :stuck_out_tongue:

… MY BRAIN! MY BRAIN! IT’S MEEEEELTIIIING…
At least I soften Kerr a bit O_o And Siren gets in a position when she can blow his brain up with a accord of her harp. :mwahaha:
… Kef, why are YOU laughing at that?

Yeah, Kuja did admire her beauty, and her being a summoner had something to do with it too. Dagger would look so cute with a horn… i mean, then we could all say “yeah, that princess garnet is one horny little girl.” Actually, didnt we all say that about Eiko at one point or another ?

anyways, They also seemed to fail to mention who Cid’s little chica was… I think it was that redhead form the air ship. She always acts all weird when Zidane goes to hit on her…

Originally posted by Born_Loser
then we could all say “yeah, that princess garnet is one horny little girl.” Actually, didnt we all say that about Eiko at one point or another ?

That was just wrong on so many levels.

That was just plain disturbing!!

Kuja!
We’s too secksay for his pants!

(Yes I wrote sexy that way on purpose)

a bit too much info lol

Kuja is probably the most chickish bad guy i’ve ever seen. I made my desktop wallpaper of him and my dad was like “who’s she supposed to be ?” and i was like, “That’s a guy.”

I always liked Beatrix.

FF always finds a way to carry on the androgenous tradition

Originally posted by squalls_girl_48
a bit too much info lol

Hey, you asked.:kissy:

ummmm…nevermind…lol