FF challenges . . .

Spoiler is for something that ruins the plot.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
SilverStorm, that one actually sounds possible, if you were to keep a lot of items, and could equip materia and stronger weapons!!

It may be possible, but are you willing to try and find out?

The main trouble would be that your stats would not get higher, therefore, even if you had strong weapons and materia they would be extremely weak, Magic and Strength would be low.

You would also have trouble with the lack of money, you would have to rely on getting it from bosses and you’d need quite a lot of it to buy items, etc.

I also never said it couldn’t be done, I just said it was “insane”.

:hmm: Maybe I’ll try it…

This may sound stupid but try completing Final fantasy 7 without holding the X button down to run. You’ll get about twice as many battles but the game goes unbelievably slow, it almost drove me insane…

That’s an excellent idea, though. Try ANY Final Fantasy without holding down the button to run. 8)

now i want to go try that…:fungah:

Originally posted by SilverStorm
[b]It may be possible, but are you willing to try and find out?

The main trouble would be that your stats would not get higher, therefore, even if you had strong weapons and materia they would be extremely weak, Magic and Strength would be low. [/b]

I see your point but on FF7, you do get experience from bosses, and that would allow you to level up, slowly, but you’d still do it.

And no I doubt I’ll ever try and do it, since I just don’t have that sort of patience, when it comes to games.

Ok, I tried it on FF7 and only got passed the first boss before I couldn’t be arsed anymore :thud: God, that’s a pretty tough challenge I set, even if I do say so myself:)

i’d try that challenge, but i also do not have the patience…

Originally posted by SilverStorm
Ok, I tried it on FF7 and only got passed the first boss before I couldn’t be arsed anymore :thud: God, that’s a pretty tough challenge I set, even if I do say so myself:)

Hey!

Heh I was never much for those insane hardcore challeges. The only thing I did that was kinda close was beating ruby and emerald in ff7.

How about we try the ultimate challenge? The lowest level anyone has ever beaten FFV at is level 9 I believe. Why don’t one of y’all try to beat that?

that’s the most insane challenge ever.
Nobody can beat that i tell you, it’s impossible!

Well it’s been done before so stop blabbing and see if anyone can do it.

i may just be insane enough to try that…

Originally posted by SquallStrife
Hey!

What? What was wrong with my post?

iv’e completed that challenge many a time.

Originally posted by SquallStrife
iv’e completed that challenge many a time.

Mine? Congrats if you’ve completed FF7 without beating ANY random enemies, 'cause I just couln’t be arsed with running every time…:thud:

heres an FF challenge. Try beating one or any game using the Mad Catz Beat Pads. This one’s not an FF but its squarersoft so try beating Chocobo Racing without braking:thud: