Female Ejaculation

Females are suppose to ejaculate from their urethra, not from the inside of their vagina :stuck_out_tongue:

I LOVE WHEN GIRLS DRIP THEIR BODILY FLUIDS ALL OVER MY GENTIALS ITS SO HOT AND SANITARY

my badā€¦ I just thought it was the release of excess vaginal secretions.

what the fuck you guys
I mean honestly

DID YOU ASK THEM WHAT THEY THINK OF YOUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS? No, wait, I really, really donā€™t need to know.

I absolutely lol the maturity level of this forum. So much so that Iā€™m now going to proceed to post a link to this thread in the Disney one.

I donā€™t particularly like it. I mean, I love it when a female orgasms, but Iā€™m not all for the sort of messiness that is associated with ejaculation. If a woman does it, though, Iā€™m not going to be freaked out or anything. I wouldnā€™t even say that I didnā€™t like it, honestly, because I DO like sex. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like weirder things, so Iā€™m not one to judge. Unless, of course, youā€™re into coprophilia (and water sports, too), bestiality, necrophilia, or pedophilia. Thatā€™s where I draw the line. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: ā€œI absolutely laugh out loud the maturity level of this forum.ā€ This sentence doesnā€™t make any sense.

Iā€™m an ejacophiliac

Itā€™s all about the ejaculums, baby.

Bah. Everyone knows shemale ejaculation is where itā€™s at.

Originally Posted by Genericangstyposter
ā€œI absolutely laugh out loud the maturity level of this forum.ā€ This sentence doesnā€™t make any sense.

Sorry but I was out of (ā€™) at the moment and I was running low on dā€™s as well. Also anyone who complains about the lack of both a (ā€™) and a (d) on a thread about female ejaculations in a forum of a site dedicated to old RPGs (many of which are notorious for bad grammar) located on the Internet (which is even more notorious for even worse grammar) is both childish and silly, which, by the way, was part of my point to begin with. So I believe that thanks are in order to you for proving my point and to me for ā€œat leastā€ bothering to use Capitalized letters and periods in my previous statement.

Also, also I realize the fact that I couldā€™ve used an (at) instead of an ('d) or nothing at all, but Iā€™m of the firm belief that the sequence of letters that make up (at) occur way too frequently. And I am also aware that those things are called apostrophes but I did not wish to inconvenience myself into having to writing apostrophe twice.

But you did!

Not to mention his apostrophe to apostrophes. Literally.

Only nerds could turn a thread with THIS subject matterā€¦ into a thread about grammar.

I have a picture.

If you donā€™t wanna see why people hate female ejaculation, donā€™t click.
Seriously no one should click this
at all
especially if youā€™re under 18

Yes that is awesome - Sin

THAT ISNā€™T AWESOME OKAY (well itā€™s awesome but itā€™s not hot in any way shape or form)

sin why canā€™t those old enough see :frowning:

Because our hosts would dump us - Sin

PM it Steve.

(I swear to god if that was fucking tubgirl or something, then donā€™t PM.)

If it were something like tubgirl, Steve would already be banned.

Originally Posted by Obadiah
Only nerds could turn a thread with THIS subject matterā€¦ into a thread about grammar.

Well, to nerds, bad grammar IS the equivalent to ejaculating females especially when its done by nerdy females.

Wait

Oh noes, non female ejaculation wordplays derail the thread! >turns into a female and ejaculates<

Yes.

And you people are WIERD.