FBI recruits teens for slang lessons

This is almost laughable

The purpose is good, but the method makes me laugh.

Ditto.

It truely is amazing how the gov’t does it’s buisness. But hey, whatever works, says I.

Uh-huh.
I guess this will be more valuable than the linguistic Translations?

That’s the best article ever.

It really isn’t a bad idea

yeah… now the FBI will be able to nab young hackers more easily :\

Hey, it’s creative, and it works. Best article I’ve seen in a while. :slight_smile:

…and 30 years from now, historians will be going through declassified goverment documents that feature government agents using “d00d” and “l33t” in complete sentences.

This will also lead to new slang [which I’m not ready to learn, so Boo On You from me] because let’s face it: once a slang word falls into the hands of The Man, it immediately loses all coolness.

Exhibit A: “Extreme”, now an oversaturated farce, and a fuckpuppet for marketing exects.

They need a larger group of people than three teenage girls.

Originally posted by Rountree
They need a larger group of people than three teenage girls.

correction: Three PHOTOGENIC teenage girls. They’re pretty [and whiter than white, too, I might add]; they carry more weight.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
correction: Three PHOTOGENIC teenage girls. They’re pretty [and whiter than white, too, I might add]; they carry more weight.

Wow, how true is that.

“Um, sure, shouldn’t we procure a larger and more representative sample for our research?”

‘Nah, we’ve got three reasonably attractive young white girls; that’s all we need for a decent photo-op and/or lead in for an article. All we’re really after is the good press.’

“Very well sir.”

Well at least we know when any FBi people will come to our channel. Other than their userid@host being FBI@usa.gov

Rats, I thought they wanted normal slang, which would be right up my alley. :stuck_out_tongue:

SG, if the FBI learned to speak your slang, it’d be useful for tracking the activities of exactly one person: you. :stuck_out_tongue:

This reminds me of when “Crackhead” the dare cop came in the chat. Maybe i have the log, I’ll look.

“busy 8th grade schedule.”

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Busy schedule in 8th grade.

Well, not for me at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

“pos” stands for “parent over shoulder.”
After the ceremony, several parents talked excitedly about finally finding out what “pos” meant.
Karen shot Mary a worried look: “Our classmates are going to kill us.”

Heh. I like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cala
“pos” stands for “parent over shoulder.”
After the ceremony, several parents talked excitedly about finally finding out what “pos” meant.
Karen shot Mary a worried look: “Our classmates are going to kill us.”

As well they should. That’s an appropriate fate for traitorous informants. You stooged off to The Man for a token award and probably a sum of cash [30 pieces of silver, perhaps?]. Shame on you girls. :wink:

/me facepalms

Of all the diverse cultural groups they could have gone with, they went with the worst. They should have had a few males and few black children there too.

Well, we can be sure that they’ll be using AOL speak.