Favourite Music (Real thread)

-_- Post others if they’re not up there.

Cosmo Canyon! It may actually be called Nanaki’s Theme or something, but it’s always playing when you’re in Cosmo Canyon.

None of those, as I prefer FFMQ and FFT music-wise.

Not saying Uematsu-san is a bad composer, but he’ll have to try new things in FFXII instead of using rehashes of old songs as he’s done the entire time.

Sephiroths theme, it is so cool. I like ominous and creepy music.:ulty:

The Prelude. FF6 Prelude. I get shivers everytime.

OWA is pretty awesome, but I like The One Who is Torn Apart from XG better.

XG?

xenogears. the song is Id’s theme.

GUH!? OVERLOAD! CANNOT PROCESS!!! boom

(a.k.a. too hard to choose)

My favorite is the Bosses battle theme. Specially in FF IV, it’s awesome! But if I have to choose one on the list, I’d have to go for The Prelude.

Originally posted by demigod
Cosmo Canyon! It may actually be called Nanaki’s Theme or something, but it’s always playing when you’re in Cosmo Canyon.

Followed closely by Zermous’ theme from FFIV. Still sends shivers down my spine today.

“Otherworld” by Uematsu. I love him.

Well, off of that list, one winged angel. But my all time favourite is the Gilgamesh theme from FFV. And I also think all the final boss fight themes are some of the best songs in the games too.

My faves:

Final Fantasy (The “Bridge Crossing Theme”) (Almost all of them)
Prelude (Almost all of them)
FF2 Main Theme (FF2)
This is the Last Battle (FF3)
Cry in Sorrow (FF4)
Battle with Gilgamesh (FF5)
The Awakening (FF6)
Celes’ Theme (FF6)
Kefka’s Theme (FF6)
Forever Rachel (FF6)
The Fierce Battle (FF6)
Dancing Mad (FF6)
FF7 Main Theme (FF7)
Aeris’ Theme (FF7)
One Winged Angel (FF7)
Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec (FF8)
Maybe I’m a Lion (FF8)
Dark Messenger (FF9)

Cala, Otherworld was by Rammstein.

I liked Maybe I’m a Lion (FFVIII) And Liberi Fatali (FFVIII) as well as Auron’s theme and To Zanarkand

There are loads of tracks from loads of games I love listening to.

A couple of them being, Suteki Da Ne, and although not from a FF, the opening to Wild Arms.

I had the entire series soundtrack on PSF, SPC and NSF format on a playlist not too long ago. So it’s safe to say I like it all. 8)

Still, Michiko Naruke could outcompose Uematsu anyday. 8P

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Cala, Otherworld was by Rammstein.

Errrrr… You saw nothing. Regardless, I love the song. And I still like Uematsu.

‘Premonition’, ‘The Legendary Beast’, ‘Maybe I’m a Lion’ and ‘The Extreme’ - the music from the final FFVIII boss fight, in that order.

I also like ‘You’re Not Alone’ from FFIX, and, ‘Dark Messenger’, Kuja’s battle music.