Favourite Fighting Game

I love Guilty Gear X2

not listed, Oni, it rules cause it has a cool sotryline too

Oni is hardly a fighting game - it’s more of an action game. Way more.

Soul caliber 2. I like Ivy.

Soul Calibur 2, because Mitsurugi owns. Although I have just started SFA3 and it is pretty awesome.

I’m playing Super Chinese Fighter for the SNES currently, and it’s my favourite fighting game so far. Plays like the later Super Chinese games and Street Fighter combined; and you get to use Jack and Ryu from Super Ninja Boy fame!

Killer Instinct Gold! Blyargggggggggggggbbbbeleblebleblelbelb e!!

kicks yo ass with Maya, Jago, and Orchid, in that order

What happened to DOA2?

What happened to Bushido Blade and KI?

Originally posted by vyse the legend
What happened to DOA2?

The only fighting game thats actually enjoyable.

I love Guilty Gear X2
This guy I know, Joel is also into that. Well, any street fighter game.

Tekken Tag all the way. I hate most other fighting games (Although DoA 3 was enjoyable)

I’ve always liked Tekken tag. (probably cause the only other fighting game I’ve played was Mortal Combat and I suck at that one).
The unknown video is what makes it really cool for me

I like <strike>swords</strike> Soul Calibur 2

Played Soul Caliber 2 for the second time ever last night. I lost 8 matches in a row before I figured how the controls worked, then I won 3 straight. Eventually the other guy played 10 in a row as Nightmare and kept clobbering me until I played as… um, the guy with the nunchuks. I’m pretty good with him, never slow down enough to let him get any decent attacks. I’m so going to buy that game.

Once a Street Fighter fan, always a Street Fighter fan.

Originally posted by demigod
Played Soul Caliber 2 for the second time ever last night. I lost 8 matches in a row before I figured how the controls worked, then I won 3 straight. Eventually the other guy played 10 in a row as Nightmare and kept clobbering me until I played as… um, the guy with the nunchuks. I’m pretty good with him, never slow down enough to let him get any decent attacks. I’m so going to buy that game.

Maxi doesn’t require skill. >:E

SOUL CALIBUR 2 VAV GG KTHNXBYE NO RE.

Originally posted by Nero
[b]Maxi doesn’t require skill. >:E

SOUL CALIBUR 2 VAV GG KTHNXBYE NO RE. [/b]

Umm, 2nd time ever and he’s clobbering me with Nightmare, I don’t care how I beat him, I usually have trouble getting close enough to hit him before I can’t sent flying through the air by that huge ass sword.
Then tonight he’s 2v4 team he combines Link and Nightmare, and Link with the Great Fairy Sword so it’s a pain to beat him the conventional way.

Never was any good at those…

What!? You call this a fighting game thread!!?? I don’t see Dead or Alive anywhere!!! :hyperven: :frustration:

Meh…fine then. Either Soul Calibur 2 or Street Fighter…:grumble:

~Kasumi~