Favorite video game jokes

This is from a game one of my friends made a few years ago:

Crowd: She’s a witch! Burn her!

Sarah the witch: Great, now I get to suffer at the hands of a wannabe game designer who’s watched waaaaaay to much Monty Python. SOMBODY SAVE ME!!! ANYBODY!!!

Josh the main character: I shouldn’t considering what she just said, but then we’ll never repair the fourth wall if I don’t, and if we don’t repair the fourth wall, we’ll never get the story finished. Srikes a dramatic hero pose

(Meanwhile in my friend’s room)

Me: Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t hurt you!

My friend: If you think that’s bad, you should see the bunnies.

Me: What bunnies?

My friend: Well, I found some nice sprites that looked like Playboy bunnies.

Me: hit’s him on the head with my English textbook A very good reason why adolescent males should not make RPGs.

(Sorry about the double-post, I don’t know what happened)

The play segment of the date in FF7 can be really funny if you pick the wrong lines to say.

All the old Lucas Arts games are terribly funny. Here’s a few good ones I remember:

“You’re looking hale and hardy, little buddy.” “I’m a coffee achiever, Sam!”
“Before today, I never realized the lower lip could fit completely over the head.”
~ Sam & Max ~

“You know what they say, if you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.”
~ Bernard, Day of the Tentacle ~

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
[b]This is from a game one of my friends made a few years ago:

Crowd: She’s a witch! Burn her!

Sarah the witch: Great, now I get to suffer at the hands of a wannabe game designer who’s watched waaaaaay to much Monty Python. SOMBODY SAVE ME!!! ANYBODY!!!

Josh the main character: I shouldn’t considering what she just said, but then we’ll never repair the fourth wall if I don’t, and if we don’t repair the fourth wall, we’ll never get the story finished. Srikes a dramatic hero pose

(Meanwhile in my friend’s room)

Me: Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t hurt you!

My friend: If you think that’s bad, you should see the bunnies.

Me: What bunnies?

My friend: Well, I found some nice sprites that looked like Playboy bunnies.

Me: hit’s him on the head with my English textbook A very good reason why adolescent males should not make RPGs.

(Sorry about the double-post, I don’t know what happened) [/b]

:mwahaha: That IS funny! If I had been there, I would have whacked your friend with something too.

I just remembered something from the Legend of Zelda: WW. (Warning: this might be a spoiler to some) It’s when Link is on the boat with the pirates and they’re near Ganon’s hideout. :hahaha; I thought it was really funny when the pirates blasted him out of a cannon to get him in the hideout! His expression was just priceless!:hahaha;

Disgaea has some of the funniest linesi have ever seen