Favorite video game jokes

Basically, the title says it all. I can’t think of any right now, but maybe if you reply, it’ll get me to look something up!:hahaha;

Hi

This isn’t much of a joke if it is one at all, but I thought it was hilarious when Ormi did his “Huggles” attack in FFX-2 and damaged Rikku for over 1200 hp. XD

/me commences jiggling

Okay, here’s a pretty good joke (at least in MY opinion) from Lunar Legend.

Songstress: If only the Magic Emperor could hear me sing, it would cleanse his soul. He’d stop all his evil acts, I think.

Jessica: I’m sure he’d no longer feel good… about doing evil.

It’s not the best joke, but it’s all I could find at the moment.
Here’s one from Viewtiful Joe (it doesn’t have to be an rpg, just a video game!). Joe will say this when the game is paused.

Joe: Bathroom?

or

Joe: Nothing personal, but is it number one or number two?

Eh, this is all I’ve got for now. I’ll post more when I find more, k?

Anything from Monkey Island Series or Grim Fandango.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Why would a woodchuck chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck wood because a woodchuck could chuck wood.

But a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.

But if a woodchuck could chuck wood, and a woodchuck would chuck wood, then how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

That’s not exactly how it goes, but that’s the gist of it. From Monkey Island 2 I think, or possibly the first one. There are also many parts in Fallout 1&2 that are quite funny.

Hell0z.

Anything from Arfenhouse RPGs, Awful Fantasy III. I like my humour random, strange, and without warning.

The Fun City food store PA with Ashton.

“Barrel BARREL barrel barrel BARREL…”

AND THAT IS PRESICELY WHY THIS CAR IS OFF LIMITS TO ALL PASSENGERS!!!

DUDE, WE’RE ON A BOAT!!!

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, IT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
“Barrel BARREL barrel barrel BARREL…”

… MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

:ulty: Well, I think that I’M the best in any game!

… You’re the best joke in any game?

:ulty: Y–NO!

There were some jokes in Secret of Evermore which I only know in German…

The best thing was when the hero’s dog was mistaken for a pig… “Schwudel”

Caleb: That is from Monkey Island 2, wheh you talk to the Woodsmith. And your right that series, has some of the funniest jokes in video games.

0_0 Darn, those are a lot better than what I did… my resources are somewhat limited though. While my older brothers may have an Xbox, PS2, and a GameCube, I’m usually playing on my GBA SP.

Oh well. Keep them coming guys! When I find something good, I’ll… well, I’ll post it. Thanks!:moogle:

http://www.rpgclassics.com/quotes/

Whistles innocently

The lines from Max Payne about being inside a graphic novel and a video game. “Funny as hell”.

Basically, anything that came out of Kefka’s mouth is worth at least a chuckle.

:mwahaha: I’m glad I was so entertaining.

I agree with Caleb, Grim Fandango and the Monkey Island series were so funny and awesome. Pikmin’s also a little funny for the WTF?! value.

The unrivaled best joke in the video game industry is sports games in their entirety.

There’s always about a trillion of them on the bargain shelf selling for $5 a piece and it’s fucking annoying that they’d even waste rack space on them or continue producing them anymore. I dunno HOW companies who make sports games stay in business.

(And I don’t count racing as sports games. Except those shitty Formula 1 games. shudder)

Same goes for Wrestling games. Like, what the fuck, mate? Wrestling games are the shit I have to shuffle through to find gold like XS and Shinobi. Just get them the fuck off the shelves or put them on their own rack with an arrow that says “shitty games sold here” pointing to them so all the 1337 X-Box kiddies don’t get confused.

Ah, I just found a pretty good one!

" Yes Mallow, it’s time for you to take the bus."- King Nimbus

It’s from Super Mario RPG, a classic.

Thanks for all your help you guys!:cool: I feel so loved!:moogle:

Please disregard this post