Favorite Summon

Originally posted by Mitsu
shiva! she rules! especially in ff10 when she clicks her fingers in her limit break:cool:

You know, half-naked ice queens really arenā€™t all theyā€™re cracked up to be.

oh whatever half naked ice bitches rule

Not only is he a dragon, but he is the king of dragons. Bahamut!

Odin. I just like the whole ā€œknight of darknessā€ idea.

Bahamut! Animaā€™s a close second, because she looks so creepy. XP

Yojimbo. Heā€™s got cool music, and a funky looking dog. And heā€™s a mercenary.

Sheesh! Let it go Val, you know youā€™ll never win :get it?: .

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Sheesh! Let it go Val, you know youā€™ll never win :get it?: .

I donā€™t care what you say, Alexander would kick Bahamutā€™s ass.

The only Alexander Iā€™ve seen so far is the giant robot, but if it really had an angel form in FF IX, then my vote would go for him. Bahamut is a close second, though.

I have to go withā€¦ Alexander. Bahamut is my second, I like him on FFVIII, in IX not too much and in FFX he looks kinda odd. Shiva is my third, I mean come on! an Ice chick! Whoa! And I DID Like the whole clicking-fingers thing.

Oh, and By the way Iā€™m new hereā€¦ so Hi!

Originally posted by Danryd6677
[b]I have to go withā€¦ Alexander. Bahamut is my second, I like him on FFVIII, in IX not too much and in FFX he looks kinda odd. Shiva is my third, I mean come on! an Ice chick! Whoa! And I DID Like the whole clicking-fingers thing.

Oh, and By the way Iā€™m new hereā€¦ so Hi! [/b]

I have to agree with u with the shiva thing that girl rules!
<clicks fingers>
oh and
hi

Okay, I would have to say that my favourties are a tie for first between Shiva and Bahamut. I mean, really! Bahamut doesnā€™t need some stupid Nirvana staff to break the 9999 point damage limit, and lets face it, Shiva is the best looking Final Fantasy aeon/GF/summon and whatever! Especially in FFX! She looked mega-cool! Second is Alexander. After all, anything with holy powers is mad-as! And third, umā€¦Valefor! That thing looks soooo cool!

Cactuar from FFVIIIā€¦ A giant dancing cactus is cool :mwahaha:
or possibly Tonberry from FFVIII as well, theyā€™re cute and they stab stuff :hyperven:

Gotta say Bahamut is cool though, although I didnā€™t like him in FFX he was overdone with too many colors for my liking :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooh, I forgot about Tonberry. stabbity stab! :slight_smile:

My favourite summon? Easy: Gilgamesh!

Excalipur away!

Valefor looks cool? It looks they failed at crossbreading pheonix with Quetzacoutl. Itā€™s rather weak too. Auron can do more damage.

Thatā€™s easy for me!! I may be a kitty cat, but Bahamut is as awesome as anything!! Anything that can do an attack above 9999 without Yunaā€™s staff is definitely cool! I loooove the three forms it has in FF7, especially Bahamut ZERO. Second isā€¦a tie between Alexander and Shiva. Letā€™s face it, that ice woman is as pretty and as cool as anything! And like Lady Angel said, GFs/Aeons/Summons or whatever has holy definitely rules! And I loooove Carbuncle. Itā€™s sooo cute!!! Valeforā€™s okay, Angel, butā€¦Iā€™d have to say that Carbuncle just exceeds it.

Ah well. Donā€™t really care if you hate Valeforā€¦I like it! Oh yeah, and since when has Auron dealt an attack that does 9999 damage? Tell me that!

Err, whenever he is strong. Like on my game with the Masamune and 189 strength he deals an average of 60,000 +

Iā€™ve had Yuna deal 99999 to the final boss with one physical attack. It just depends on how many STR+4 nodes you have on the Sphere Grid.