Favorite Job Class

This thread’s probably been started at least once by everyone and their mother, but I think I’ll do it again for sheer annoyance.:enguard:

State your favorite Job Class from any FF game and explain why.

My Favorite Class is the Lancer/Dragoon. Combine the Jump speed that Kain had in 4 with the range of FFT’s Lancers, and you’ve got one powerful Mofo!

Summoner, since I’m all about the cool little monsters, they KICK ASS… The White/Black Mage was my second, though… What can I say… MAGIC ROCKS!!!

dragoon/lancer they are just so fuggin awesome

Summoner Just because i dig the ability to call big bad ass doods that take forever before they do anything

squires because they are cute.

You combined white/black mage, but gave a slot to archer? Oh well, saves me the trouble of really deciding. (Summoner #2 choice)

Originally posted by demigod
You combined white/black mage, but gave a slot to archer? Oh well, saves me the trouble of really deciding. (Summoner #2 choice)

Because there’s nothing else that’s similar to an archer and I only get a maximum of 10 slots.

Blue Mage. Anyone who knows me should know why.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Because there’s nothing else that’s similar to an archer and I only get a maximum of 10 slots.

You don’t need a slot for archer class, no one will vote for it (well, they might now to spite me). It could fit under other, like red mage, which you also left out.

Originally posted by demigod
You don’t need a slot for archer class, no one will vote for it (well, they might now to spite me). It could fit under other, like red mage, which you also left out.

Archers are special enough to get their own. Red Mages aren’t unique enough to get a separate slot.

Okay, you’re not all there in the head, are you? No one WILl vote fr Archers seriously, RedMages are more popular. Basically, you just wasted a space to list an unimportant class.

Still a prerequisite for others in most games with a Job Class System. Red Mages are more unimportant than archers. They only appear in FF5 after you have the Black/White Mage Classes. The only game a Red Mage is truly decent in is FF1. While not appearing in Tactics because the ability to use both white and black magic is there without the class, it has been deemed unimportant and archer was given a separate slot. Any other complaints will fall on deaf ears.

Dragoon, followed closely by archer. Or better yet, an Archer-Dragoon combo. Now that would be cool. Gets ideas for an Archon class

Definetely Dragoon.

There’s somethinig cool about being able to turn into a dragon whenever you want, or possesing dragon skills.

Originally posted by FrownGuppy
[b]Definetely Dragoon.

There’s somethinig cool about being able to turn into a dragon whenever you want, or possesing dragon skills. [/b]

Dragoons could never turn into dragons. They are the same as Lancers.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Still a prerequisite for others in most games with a Job Class System. Red Mages are more unimportant than archers. They only appear in FF5 after you have the Black/White Mage Classes. The only game a Red Mage is truly decent in is FF1. While not appearing in Tactics because the ability to use both white and black magic is there without the class, it has been deemed unimportant and archer was given a separate slot. Any other complaints will fall on deaf ears.

But see, NO ONE WILL VOTE FOR ARCHERS. Plus, Red Mages were available in FF3j, and while they were horrible, many people like the versatility. Also since NO ONE WILL VOTE FOR ARCHERS, you could have split White and Black Mages into seperate categories, because they deserve to be in seperate categories. Finally, don’t underestimate the power of FF1. I will destroy you.

Becomes all glowy and grows much larger

Throws shoe at demigod and runs away, victorious

My favorite class is Paladin (even though only one freaking character in the entire series was one), and a Paladin is like a type of Knight, and Knights constitute as Fighter/Warrior, so there you go.

And it’s not Dragoon. A Dragoon is a mounted gunner. It’s Dragon Knight. Stupid inaccurate translations.

Summoner, strongest magician in FFT that saved my ass more times that I can count.

The Lancer/Dragoon would be second since the Jump skill rocks.

My fave is samurai.

1. I like katanas
  2. Draw Outs are awesome in FFT
  3. $toss was great in the end of V
  4. Blade Grasp
  5. Sslap in V more or less ended random encounters