Favorite intro movie

That one RPG with the thing and the thing.

I agree with Hades. Who can fucking hate that song? It’s all

CHUGUH! *URRRRRRRRR~~~~* CHUGUH! *DURRRRRR~~~~~* CHUGUH! URRRRRRRR~~ CHUGUHDUGUHDUGUHDUGUH D-D-CHUGUH D-D-CHUGUH D-D-CHUG-CHUGUH D-CHUH D-D-CHUGUH D-D-CHUGUH D-D-CHUG-CHUGUHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~ CLACK JECHT! JECHT! SHOW IM’ RESPEEEECT! WE’RE GOING TOOO JAMACIA!! and so on and so forth.

It is hard to single one, but some of my favorites are:
FF8
FF2 (from Origins)
MGS
MGS2
RE1 (both are good, but in different ways)
MGS3 (especially the one if you say you like MGS2)
Lunar

Suikoden 3
Vanguard Bandits
Wild Arms 3
Skies of Arcadia

It is hard to single one, but some of my favorites are:
FF8
FF2 (from Origins)
MGS
MGS2
RE1 (both are good, but in different ways)
MGS3 (especially the one if you say you like MGS2)
Lunar

Dawn of War… all others are just plain inferior

HALF LIFE 2…BWHAHAHAHAHAA >D

The Parasite Eve intro was great. I have to agree, FF8 had a great FMV intro, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

How did you manage that?

Hmmm, I’ll go with Skies of Arcadia.

Lunar: SSSC but the song sure gets old after hearing my cousin go around humming it for three months.

Well, good old FFVIII has a good turn out on this one. But how can anyone have failed to mention SOULBLADE!! A tale of souls and swords, transcending history and the world…

How about ending movies? Street Fighter 2 Championship edition - Ryu has about 2 frames of animation as he treks up that perpetual path of doom. Awesome.

NICE NECROPOST!!11

FF8

Well, MGS3, MGS2 was alittle too…short…plus, I LUV ‘Snake Eater’ (I downloaded it & listen to it everyday, I have the lyrics memorized)

Kingdom Hearts is also in my list, as well as FF8…I only wish Threads of Fate has a FMV, cause that would be the most kickass ever. (Threads of Fate= Favorite Game of all time)

Hell, I liked the MGS2 opening scene more than the MGS3 opening scene. Y’see, MGS3 is more of a James Bond game than a traditional MGS game.

By the way, some odd thing I noticed while uh… doing absolutely nothing related. When on New Game+, or whatever it’s called, after you get Eva to be in your food and cure menu, go into cure, and she’ll be only in undergarmets. If you swerve the camera left, then fast right, you notice ‘jiggling’.

Is this what chicken fried steak looks like???

What! I specifically told them to remove that!

/lame joke of the day

It’s wierd, 'cause your name is Eva too. D:

JIGGLING!!@ :smiley: