Favorite FF Character

I know someone has already tried to choose the best-looking FF girl before the Second Great Deletion, but this time, I suggest we try to make two lists, one with the best-looking characters, and the other with the characters that distinguish themselves by other reasons.

Ramza

He is a totally rad dude and cuute… I think the no-nose look works for him.

Also, Squall for being an angsty seckzsay bishie, who slices people.

Locke just because of how utterly cool he was.

Vincent - I like his dark and mysterious look. Not to mention the fact that his limit breaks are excellent.

Originally posted by Urkani
Vincent - I like his dark and mysterious look. Not to mention the fact that his limit breaks are excellent.

I second that!

I also wanna vote for Auron (just so kickass!) and Sephiroth (gets glazed look in her eyes).

Yuffie is cool, I can kinda empathise with her. You know, hyperactive teenager, generally considered to be an annoying brat by all! lol :slight_smile:

How would I go about joining The cult of Vincent Valentine?

I’m planning to set up a website sometime after my exams (aka. end of the week, but I don’t even have much time then). When it’s done, I’ll post about it on the ToB or summat, OK? Then I’ll make it so people can join up.

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
I’m planning to set up a website sometime after my exams (aka. end of the week, but I don’t even have much time then). When it’s done, I’ll post about it on the ToB or summat, OK? Then I’ll make it so people can join up.

Am I already joined up, or is “The Conspiracy” (Eeeek! I said it!) totally different?

Anyway, my favorite FF char is Kain. Or Ramza, he’s cool too. And then there’s… well, read my name and figure it out.

No, this is a different thing. A cult I set up amongst me and two mates when we were bored and obsessing over Vincent.

Vincent is seckszay but theres not enough Cloud and Vincent yaoi.

It’s all him and… Cid… @_#

Well then you’re looking in entirely the wrong place Sil.

Not that I look at that kind of stuff, of course…

Cuteness Awards

1- Yuna
2- Terra
3- Tifa

Change for Better Awards

1- Cecil
2- Terra
3- Shadow

Favourite characters?

Well I will have to go with:[ul]
[li]Auron (Strong, smart, and dead. Cool combination)
[/li][li]Vincent (Vampiric, great style, what else is there to say)
[/li][li]Amarant (Honourable, crude, yet interesting)
[/li][li]Squall (Very similar to me, IMO, so I like him)
[/li][/ul]

You like vampires? Three words for you: Legacy of Kain!

Kain and Raziel kick some major rear ends!

Perhaps, but Kain and Raziel don’t have Vincent’s sexy, sexy body.

VINCENT IS GOD! gets beaten down by a rabid fangirl mob

And when you say ‘all him and Cid’, which one is more common: Cloud/Cid, or Vincent/Cid?

O_o O_O o_O O_O o_o O_o You have a little obsession, don’t you? :slight_smile:

Just a little…ahahahahaha! :slight_smile:

we all do about something…

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Cloud x Cid, but Cid x Vincent is very common. Cloud is almost exclusively the uke… if you will.

(hey, just like Sun Ce x Zhou Yu right?)