Favorite Female!

Aeris. She saved the Planet.

All I ever saw Terra do was whine about her “lovesickness”.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Zhou, I have only the greatest of respect for you now.

wow. someone actually respects you…

shut up, ayane. i thank you for the compliment, val…

i feel so loved… :slight_smile:

Beatrix! WHOOP SOME ASS! p:unch::

Celes and :hmm: oh I don’t know…someone else, are also good.

Beatrix, because she has the best theme music.

I always liked Freya. She had nice skills and she rocked when she tranced. Beatrix was fun to use also. But my overall favorite Final Fantasy female is Selphie.

Originally posted by Swift Kid
I always liked Freya. She had nice skills and she rocked when she tranced. Beatrix was fun to use also. But my overall favorite Final Fantasy female is Selphie.

swift kid, many people will be after you now that you’ve admitted who your favorite is…

Originally posted by Kyozoku
Yuffie Beatrix Eiko and Quistis all blow everone lese out of the water!

Man I completely hated yuffie. I wanted to kill the thieving bitch whenever I saw her. I say Tifa is my fave. She rocks in battle.

To be different, I’ll say Edea, because her outfit rocks.Really it does, I’d love to be a sorceress with that sexy edge…isn’t she like, really old too?Meow. Ok, real reason she’s cool when she’s posessed by Ultimecia, if looks could kill…

Originally posted by Evangelion
To be different, I’ll say Edea, because her outfit rocks.Really it does, I’d love to be a sorceress with that sexy edge…isn’t she like, really old too?Meow. Ok, real reason she’s cool when she’s posessed by Ultimecia, if looks could kill…

Would Edea count as a SILF (Sorceress I’d Like to… Well you know the rest)?

a Tie between 3 girls

Relm, she is the funniestand has one of the most interesting ablities ever shown in an FF.

Aerith, being not only one of the most innocent female characters in the series, she is also the cutest and the best Magic-user.

and Yuna in FFX, for pretty much the same reason as Aerith, except that Yuna becomes more badass in FFX-2.

And on the crazy Eiko/Garnet confrontation, Garnet wins because the single thing Eiko had going for her was Pheonix at the start. and Garnet’s White Magic and Summoning skills blow her out of the water.

LULU

Only good thing in all of FFX besides a few of those songs. Almost made up for the complete lack of any yaoi.

After her, I think Selphie…

I’ve never looked at video game characters in this way before…

well, now you have…

Rikku
Best. Character. Ever.

well, i like faris myself… rikku is probably my 2nd best…

notes:
eiko way better than garnet… i mean, she has HOLY, what more can you ask?

beatrix sucks!!!! thinking she's all strong and stuff, i betcha amarant would kick her friggin ass straight to kingdom fuckin come!!!

terra has to get my vote, she’s probably the strongest female character in FF, i think…

Hmmm…

My favorite is probably Lulu, since she can pull off the Goth look with out looking freaky.

But the female who’s most fun to play with (that didn’t sound right), would be Agrias from FF Tactics. She kicks major ass.

EDIT - Oops, I forgot that I already posted that Beatrix was my favorite. Oh well, they’re all cool.