Fav Class

we all have or fav characters but they wouldn’t really be anything without there class (white,red,black,time mage warrior, theif etc.)

My personal Fav is the dragoon spesificly from ff4

I tend to like the Dark Knight or Samurai classes.

Abstract Algebra.

History! :smiley:

OK, seriously now:

I prefer mages, but not the wimpy ones who can’t fight without their spells, especially in games were they can be silenced. In FF, my favorites are the Red and Blue Mages.

I also tend to like odd Jobs such as Mimes or Geomancers just for the novelty of them. :slight_smile:

History is awsome.

Anyway I do like the Geomancer Class too however I just wasn’t really attached to them.

I always liked the Red Mage in the older games. I tend to enjoy most characters from FF4 and 6. (Though in the latter you could build anybody to be good at almost anything)

Yay History! I’m so freakin’ happy…

Ahem. Thief, thank you. I like the sneaking around in shadows.

Also, a fighter can be excellent fun when I’m in the mood.

Probably the Shudras, but I’d wouldn’t say no to the Brahmins either.

Goof-off, definitely. I seem to recall that there’s actually a reason for making one in DQ3, but I can’t remember why.

I thought it had to do with changing their class 20 levels later… or am I mistaken?

Brahmin?

Khalbrae, you, sexy sexy thing.

Originally Posted by Khalbrae
[i]

[QUOTE]Quote:
Originally Posted by Kero Hazel View Post
Goof-off, definitely. I seem to recall that there’s actually a reason for making one in DQ3, but I can’t remember why.

I thought it had to do with changing their class 20 levels later… or am I mistaken?[/i][/QUOTE]

That was one of the three ways to make someone into a Sage the best magic using class in DQ3. The other two of course was either to use the Book of Satori, or to have a character master both the Pilgrim and Wizard classes.

Originally Posted by Khalbrae
[i][QUOTE]Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Kirby Avatar forget his name guy (Edit: Oh yeah, Killmore. Sorry my friend)

Probably the Shudras, but I’d wouldn’t say no to the Brahmins either.[/i][/QUOTE]

Hey! It took me well over 900 hundred posts to find an avatar that would fit me best (and was also kickin’), but it’s okay, you’re still pretty new around here Mr. Kyra Tierney. So I’ll forgive you this time.