Fahrenheit 9/11

Maybe we should make a movie on Skankin’ Garbage’s stupid moments and say it is to bring attention to how stupid he really is…

The devil made him do it :cool:

How the FUCK can you get into office on a semi-legal technicality, turn an economy from the biggest surplus in HISTORY into the biggest DEFICIET in history, increase taxes for the poor, decrease taxes for the rich, create an Act that utterly guts personal privacy, send the entire nation into an alternatly patriotic/paranoid state of collective mind, and let us not forget LIE TO THE ENTIRE FUCKIGN WORLD about invading a country under a manifesto HE KNEW WAS FALSE FROM THE START, ACCIDENTALY?

Looks like he found a way :stuck_out_tongue:

NO, it was the black Lab. Geez.

Boy, I thought we were having a civilized discussion! My mistake, I suppose :open_mouth:

Unless you’re gonna actually refute my points, don’t sit around and call me names. Nothing’s gonna justify it, sorry kiddo. :stuck_out_tongue:

Boy, I thought we were having a civilized discussion! My mistake, I suppose :open_mouth:

You misunderstood me, I meant no offense, I’m just showing that a bunch of idiotic moments prove nothing. I know you are not an idiot, but everyone has stupid moments. Bush might have a lot of them, but it proves nothing.

It proves his incompetence. You can’t be the leader of the free world and have a lot of stupid moments.

But is satire the way to go about it?

The problem is, it does prove something. It proves that he’s not fit to do his job. In the workforce, if you fail to do the jobs asked of you, you get fired. And, if you do tons of stupid things on the job, you’ll get fired too. Being the president should make no difference in that respect.

And, like I just said, his movies are not satirical. They are expositional. He doesn’t really make idiots out of the people he talks to, they kinda make idiots out of theirselves. He doesn’t force people to say to him the things that they say in their interviews, you know. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s the fault of the people that are being interviewed that they look so stupid. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve not seen this movie yet, but I can tell you if it’s anything like his other movie, Roger and Me, then yeah, it’s really not him making an idiot of someone. It’s them making idiots of themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

It does prove something when you see his stupid moments cost the lives of thousands.

The problem is, it does prove something. It proves that he’s not fit to do his job. In the workforce, if you fail to do the jobs asked of you, you get fired. And, if you do tons of stupid things on the job, you’ll get fired too. Being the president should make no difference in that respect.

I have never said he shouldn’t be fired. I’m just saying he doesn’t deserve to be made fun of.

I edited my previous post, check it out. To add onto it, people embarassing themselves on camera isn’t making fun of them.

I hardly think he’s being made fun of as much as his actions are actually being placed into light for all to see. There was a lot of footage in that movie that was previously unreleased, and probably unreleased because it made the president look bad. And it does, and perhaps the President should act better if he doesn’t want to be percieved as incompetent.

But when you take that footage and show it to the whole world, I consider it making fun of them.

And if you didn’t already think he was stupid, then you are also stupid. I don’t see the necessity of the movie.

Well, then I guess you’re perception of “being made fun of” is a little off compared to the general standard.

Ahhhh…Hypothetical Situation:

So, let’s say, there’s a really famous killer in our country, we don’t know who it is, but we know this person’s responsible for HUNDREDS of murders, nationwide. Let’s say someone finds out who it is. In the legal system, you cannot just point the finger at someone and expect them to be arrested; you must show proof. So, let’s say this person shows all the proof to people that is necesary. Since the killer is being looked for all around the country, the entire country would have to know to be on the lookout. Is making this evidence known, making fun of the killer? :stuck_out_tongue: Cos dude, this is virtually the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: So, you’re saying your only problem is that he’s being ‘made fun of’, even though he really isnt’ being made fun of? See, the key word in the term ‘make fun’ is the word ‘fun’. But, I doubt a large percentage of people will leave the movie smiling with hapiness, or laughing. Just a hunch.

Firstly, Sorc, this is not the first time I’ve been called a little off :stuck_out_tongue:

Secondly, I don’t really hold Bush accountable for his crimes. Is an idiot who doesn’t know any better really guilty? If so, then there is a long list of people…

Thirdly, fine, point out my poor word usage. Insulting, disrespectful, mocking…

In America, ignorance doesn’t shield you from the law.

In that case…

Just remember, being an idiot is one thing, but breaking the law is another, and they are not necesarily synonymous.