Facebook

I just gave in yesterday, but that was largely due to my sister making with the "wouldn’t it be nice"s.

I don’t think I want to mix my personal life and RPGC, though, so I’m not adding any of you as my friends. >_<

Lol, you’re pretty much teasing us now, Cid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop teasing me, bro!

lol, Don’t t(e)ase me, bro

Ahar. I joined the Facebook cult. >.>

I’ve never ever felt a need to join myspace or facebook or anything, and my social life has apparently suffered all the more for it.

But I filled it with bubblegum! D:

:kissy:

Facebook is fun

I spend too much time on it

Well…I think the point is that you need to have friends in the first place to use these things.

Also, is it really necessary to divide up this already dwindling community into further separate online ent…wait hold on someone just msged me on IRC.

So there is an RPGC that has the support of Gazprom and one that doesn’t. I don’t think it’s a coincidence I can only see the one that does. boards jet to London

Lately I’ve been getting friended by random hot girls. They’re not whoring for high friend counts, and we have no friends in common.

It all started with this one girl from Georgia. I’ll assume that The 984 is somehow involved, though I’m not sure why. He shouldn’t be encouraging me to cheat on Bubbles.

It never even occured to me that there might be a RPGC facebook group. Shweet.

KERO, NOOO! D:

I was almost outed by facebook. My aunt joined facebook, and I friended her automatically.

“Outed” how?

I recently (well, within the past couple of months, which is the last time I even looked at Facebook) got a friend request from a girl who looks identical to approximetly every third blonde I set eyes on during high school. I accepted on the principle of “bah, whatever, why not” which is my attitude to Facebook as a whole.

sit down son, its time we had a bit of a chat…well, ahem when a girl is in college and falls in with the wrong crowd…err…maybe this’ll be easier with examples picks up barbie dolls

Citizen of CA, so to say. The moral of the story would be “don’t friend random people in Facebook”, but, then again, that’s the whole point.

Silly me had my relationship status up, and I had forgotten about that when I accepted my aunt’s friend request. It quite clearly stated I was dating a girl.

Yar you’re pretty dumb hth.

You could’ve played it off as an inside joke.