Explain to me

Hey France, Germany, and Russia, SUCK IT!

Uh just curious, don’t you have a history textbook Chris-Chris?
no offense intended

Originally posted by GunsmokeMist
Uh just curious, don’t you have a history textbook Chris-Chris?
no offense intended

Damn, beat me to it.

Also, the tactics of WWI were pretty old, desptie the technology. Fuck, if you knew of some of the tactics we use now they seem even mroe laughable. Heck, I can watch a WWII movie and find its tactics extremely old and dated. Watch Gallipoli and you’ll get a good idea of their tactics during the time.

:kissy: UWHEHEHEH

Originally posted by Infonick
Watch Gallipoli and you’ll get a good idea of their tactics during the time.
Yeah, Galipoli gives a good sense of the needless waste of trench warfare. It also shows how the British used propaganda to convince many youths from the Australian colonies to join the fight. My favourite line in the movie is when one of the soldier’s mothers comments how “the Germans are crucifying kittens.”

Originally posted by Jiharn
Pssst, Cless. In WWI, Italy was on the side of Britain and whatnot. They had a helluva lot of trouble against the Austrian military, though.

Italy was notorious for switching over to the WINNING side towards the end of a war back then.

Germany borrowed France’s microwave but they actualy kept it, claiming it was manafest destany. For some reason Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand flips out and kills some Serbs and then commits sepuku with a frisbee. Later France teams up with England and Russia to build an invincible super robot called “Firestrom Omega”, unfortunatly Germany had already teamed up with the Turks to build another robot made mostly out of wood and oily rags. The two robots fought for 100 days, untill a young Joseph Stalin threw a match at the German/Turk robot with expected results. The war ended and punch was served, and an Immortal Woodrow Willson gave birth to the baby Jesus 7 days later.

And that is the story of the first Christmas

:mwahaha: :hahaha; I haven’t laught that hard in ages BM1

Ooh, very educational… :cool:

You can learn this through games too… sort of…

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/data/28303.html

::dekar!::

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
As the 19th Century turned into the 20th Century, the Imperial Powers of Europe were starting to run very short of tiny nations of little brown people to conquer and push around and bleed dry; some of the people with foresight recognized that the next step would be to finally turn on each other, because soon the only way to gain new colonial holdings would be the old fashioned way – steal them from your neighbor…

Man Kaiser, yuo should be a history teacher.

Well thank you everyone. :slight_smile:

But I do have a book… but it’s of geography… not history. Plus I like it if people explain these things to me instead of reading it up. If I read up on it I would’ve been more confusd. So none taken.

But thank you anyways.

Just for the record, the Germans were the ones to sneak Lenin back into Russia, since he was kinda in effect exiled from Russia. They hoped that his radical plans for Russia would disrupt the Russian efforts on the Eastern front, and boy, it worked.