Evil Villains Avatar Week

There you go, you all made his childishness erupt! Now we’ll never have another avatar week AGAIN. thank god

Look what you did! You took something that was pure and innocent and you corrupted it! You destroyed something that was beautiful. And whats worse, you crushed a man’s will. And over what? Something important? Something vital to the RPGC community? No. It was over something as trivial as Cody’s van.

…I’m impressed.

I’m impressed by the fact that BMO still has not offered an explanation for his bizarre title.

oh wowz u r now da coolest kid on the forum

Golbez > All

Yes, I know he doesn’t stay evil, but he rocked as a villain anyways.

I couldn’t find any good pictures, so I went with this one instead. :smiley:

wow I wonder who changed my avatar and title. why doesnt he go climb mt fuji or something

Ciao Nameless .
Help me choose my avatar per favore. Here are three obscure villains, “made in Italia”.
Diabolik

Kriminal

Satanik

So, who wins?

Wait! I’ve got an even better idea than Chibi-Tetsuo! :smiley:

Seifer, Diabolik is the more popular here, the other two are for comic-old-skoolas.
Yar Kramer, your avatar is damn hilarious.

Wait! WHAT HAVE I DONE! I dared proposing a theme for an Avatar Week! I’m a horrible person! OMG! No more Avatar Weeks! Somebody KILL me! I destroyed what (3) people liked! I am a monstar!!!

ahem Now, BMO and others, explain me WHY THE F**K you didn’t complain about the Superhero Avatar Week. It is not “popular obscure” too? Let’s hear what you have to say. My goal was a goddamn proposal for a SINGLE week, not “destroying you” (what the hell have you done to me anyway?). But if you don’t read my posts, I can’t come over to your place cause you live too far from here. Now please provide a credible answer.

…get rid of avatar weeks and everyone will be happy :smiley: ?

Woh.
Woh.
I was joking dude.

Will you keep makig Avatar Weeks then? I planned using only this week.

EDIT: I’ve updated my sig so now we’re safe.

I see no reason not to continue doing the Avatar Weeks. Just let anyone make suggestions, and accept whatever number of people decides to join in (or choose their own.)

And yeah, sometimes it is NOT easy to tell when someone’s being sarcastic online- that’s something ALL of us must keep in mind before posting.

Smilies are for showing emotions.

Kitty?

The characters are great, but they are bit ‘obscure’ to have any real smilie value.

I vote that we have a furry rodent week. (Just saw Caddyshack again, if anybody couldn’t tell.)

I finally found a villian avatar I like so I might just stick with this one for some time now,as for suggestions for Avatar week,

1.TV stars from the 80’s or earlier
2.cute animals(real or animated)
3.Silent protagonist week?

I recommend waiting until the week’s over.

If this rash trend is to continue, then I propose that it be continued with a week of Hollywood hunk avatars!

According to Aljazeera my avatar fits this week’s theme.

edit: cool suggestions for next week Eva and Mastermune.