Every night, I die

Every night, I dream that I die. Wether its driving off a cliff, or in a burning building. Every night that I dream, I turn it into me dying, except for 6 days ago, I dreamt that I drowned an orange kitten in the bath tub, but the kitten might have represented me…

Dreaming with death may mean that you want a harsh solution for your problems, or a new life. For those who believe in psychanalysis, at least.

If you want to get supersticious, dreaming about somebody dying is said to mean that the person in question will have a long life.

Originally posted by Weiila
If you want to get supersticious, dreaming about somebody dying is said to mean that the person in question will have a long life.
Oh great, you just have to ruin my hopes, don’cha Weiila?

You have a very rare condition that I’ve read about, Charl. I believe the only cure is to isolate yourself from all internet access forever.

I thought it was to sit on the internet forever. I do that and don’t dream like that.

The dream means you’re sexually frustrated. According to Freud.

cough

-Mazrim Taim

to dream ones death can be an indicator of many things:it is important to observe how and why one died in a dream.

stupid book thats as far as it goes on personal death

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]The dream means you’re sexually frustrated. According to Freud.

cough

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

According to Freud just about everything means sex or sexually frustrated.

You’re lucky… At least you dream… I lie in darkness all through the night. The last dream I remember was a long time ago… And I was stabbed in the back with a sword. : \ :too bad;

Charl, I’ve should have said this earlier but, get help please.

Seriously, I’ve never had dreams like that either. I believe dreams mean something but I don’t believe half the things Freud says. Its sound to me like your depressed. Maybe this will cheer you up:

Gives Charl his favorite kind of freshly baked caik

In a serious tone, I saw on tv that if you dream about death, it may also mean a part of you wants to die. Any part, hmm?

That to me sounds serious. My dreams usually consist of me as a great warrior in a battlefield or of a more sexual orientation >_>

I’ve always had a feeling you are sad Charle. :hmm:

Go listen to the entiere FF9 soundtrack.

Go play DDR.

Get out in the sunshine.

Excersie.

Repeat until exhausted.

Try that. Perhaps that will take your subconcious out of it’s dream pattern.

EDIT: DAMNIT.

Dreaming of someone else drowning means you’ll get good news, but apart from that I don’t know anything about death in dreams.

It’s possible that it means that your old lifestyle should die (orange kitten) or you will die.

Or you could just be disturbed about things lately.

Edit: The drowning cat could also relate to mistreating your “inner child.”

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
The dream means you’re sexually frustrated. According to Freud.
And who’s fault is that?! Maybe if you put out, this wouldnt be a problem!!!

And Moonbeamgirl, I dont think I’m old enough to have an innerchild.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
[b]And who’s fault is that?! Maybe if you put out, this wouldnt be a problem!!!

And Moonbeamgirl, I dont think I’m old enough to have an innerchild. [/b]

Why not? After all, I have one.