Ever thought you're wasting your life?

I don’t just think I’m wasting my life, I KNOW I’m wasting my life. But it doesn’t bother me, as long as I keep myself busy.

Meh I get like that. Especially cine I don’t have a job, and I’m 22.

But then I remember I have Weiila. grins I still ahve to work on the job part but I try to get out of it as quickly as possible. Heck, I usually do anyway.

Lots of times, and I still do. I have stopped getting depressed from it though, since I realized it’s a feeling that always passes and that someone always prove you wrong later.

I know what you mean, and I know what you feel. Trust me when I say that the things you are asking yourself are perfectly normal.

Not to be rude, but my life right now is awesome.

Yeah. Alottatimes. I get over it, though, and so will you. So don’t worry. :smiley:

I’ve been out for a while (or not around as much), so I’ll use this thread to vent as well.

Ever hate it when the woman you’re after has this motherless, shit-sucking douchebag of a man she’s trying to get back with 'cause she feels guilty about breaking his trust after she’s only been out with you as a friend?

Yeah, I know.

I’m trying to make her see what happiness she’ll get out of it, which ain’t much. She already said if it wasn’t for him he’d be all over me, so that’s what I’m aiming for.

Problem? So few chances to meet with her. Her “man” has spies everywhere so they know where I am and where she is. If we meet outside of classes, he’ll know, get pissed, and do something drastic (insert his random sob story here), and I’ve been getting depressed when I’m a) not doing something about it when I can’t, b) alone (which is lot)

I’ve recently met with her Saturday and hopefully fixed some things up, and just today I wrote her a letter which SHOULD make a big change for better or for worse. If the letter doesn’t work or make some impact, hell I don’t know what I’ll do.

Yeah, yeah, I’m 18, life sucks, the world sucks, I’ll never love again, blah blach blag blarg, FUCK OFF!!!

This is why we have “venting fourms”.

Many times. Then when girls at my Church invited me to youth, I found plenty of things worthwhile.

I don’t think I’m doing nothing with my life, I know I’m not.

“Doing something important” rarely feels wonderful and liberating, if ever. Virtually all of it, assuming that one really wishes to “do something important,” will consist of tedious, grueling work that will be the equivalent of washing laundry the old-fashioned 16th-century way. This is consistent across all fields without exception. Even if one loves the idea of the work one is doing, that will never change the actual process of doing it, and to add insult to injury, at the end one will have no assurance whatsoever that that work was actually “important.” However, after one completes this work, one shall eventually realize that that very process was perhaps the whole point of doing the work in the first place. No one ever said life was easy.

Dont feel bad its an acurate description of me too(except for the over weifgt part(I am under-weight)),but I dont care,hey screw it .

Originally posted by Sephiroth Katana
“Doing something important” rarely feels wonderful and liberating, if ever. Virtually all of it, assuming that one really wishes to “do something important,” will consist of tedious, grueling work that will be the equivalent of washing laundry the old-fashioned 16th-century way. This is consistent across all fields without exception. Even if one loves the idea of the work one is doing, that will never change the actual process of doing it, and to add insult to injury, at the end one will have no assurance whatsoever that that work was actually “important.” However, after one completes this work, one shall eventually realize that that very process was perhaps the whole point of doing the work in the first place. No one ever said life was easy.

This is so true o_o. However, if one does feel pride in what they’ve done, typically its rewarding. As my PI would say “it builds character”.

I’m here, aren’t I?

:kissy:

I feel that way constantly.

I virtually never DON’T feel that way, actually.

Hmm, someone has been practicing the dark art of
NECROPOSTING!

Zhare is the culprit! DOWN WITH ZHARE! WE MUST DESTROY THE EVIL FROG NECROPOSTER! GRAAAAH!

smites Zhare with a colt peacemaker

I don’t understand people who commit suicide. I know that I’ll never do it or even come close to it. Sure my life’s shitty and I don’t have many friends and the ones I do have have such varying interests that we almost never spend time togethor. Sure I’ve had relatives die recently and found myself unable to shed emotions for them. Sure I’m not getting full satisfaction from my writing. But at least I have those few friends. But at least I have some time that I spend with them. At least I write those stories and have them come togethor. At least I have the roleplay’s on this site that allow me to express my creativity without draining it. You need to think positively without ignoring the negative aspects.