Ever had one of those days?

Where you have a dream about something you foregot in your past and when you wake up, you can’t remember much of the dream yet slowly it comes back? I had a dream about something I had foregotten in my past and all day, I’ve been tring to remember it…

Have you had something like this?

All my dreams are either memorable or not. If I forget htem, it stays forgotten. If I remember it, then I’ll have it in my memories until the day Idie.

Sometimes, when certain things happen, I have the weird feeling I had already seen them in a dream. Also, sometimes, I start thinking in my dreams and then I understand something I had been trying to when I was awake.
But I don’t remember many of my dreams.
The few ones I do remember were interesting and involved either flying or … well, you guess it. I’m not telling… :stuck_out_tongue:

I never remember my dreams. Not even sure if I have any.

Originally posted by Urkani

You always have dreams you just don’t rember them all if any.

I can never remember any dream I have ever had.

Most of my dreams I try not to remember for my own purposes…

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
All my dreams are either memorable or not. If I forget htem, it stays forgotten. If I remember it, then I’ll have it in my memories until the day Idie.

That’s very true.

Whitch reminds me, this morning my mom woke me up in the middle of a pretty interesting one… :too bad;

The wierdest dream <i>I</i> ever had showed the United States wearing a pair of white-brand underdrawers.

Mah!

I once had a dream where, after I watched the LXG movie, I found that I already had the graphic novel. It wasn’t drawn very well.

I had this wierd dream about “Sweet Cuppin’ Cakes”, that crazy cartoon Strong Bad came up with. And when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

I usually remember my dreams, because when I’m dreaming them, I actually think they’re happening. And then I wake up and I get that “whoa shit no wait I didn’t actually do that” feeling. it gets embarrassing because somethings I’ll actually think happened and I’ll bring them up to certain people who have guest starred in my dreams (not in a dirty way:P) and they’ll get confused. And then I have to say, “Oh no wait…it must have been a dream then…”

All my dreams are like day dreams since I’m usually half-awake. Of course, I don’t really remember anything after a few hours.

Yup. Happens a lot.

With me I have the reverse. If I remember a dream, I can picture it perfectly when I first wake up, but as the day goes on, it just slips away, piece by piece.

Originally posted by Urkani