Eva is a sceeeerdy cat

At my store, we just call security. That is, when he’s working. We’re down to one Loss Prevention guy now, and he’s a bitch. He will only work one evening per week, and won’t do weekends. We might as well be giving away our shit.

yeah but who wants to steal from walmart?! Unless you’re in the electronics section of course.

I am Electronics. And not at my store, but at another one in Ontario, some guy made it off with over $4000 of PSPs and games.

How does one get away with THAT? I would have hit up the panty department as well, if it was that easy.

Mall security isnt very secure. I worked it once for about a week, until the manager said “sorry sir, we cant allow you to carry a firearm on-duty.” So, i quit. The mall only had two security officers working on-duty at any given time, and it was a big mall. By the time i found out someone had been ripped off, the purp was long gone. By the end of the day, all you can do is report it, and be happy they didn’t take more or hurt you.

wow, so it’s easy to steal from Wal mart…and my friends all got caught.

Yeah, a friend of mine once got caught stealing lip gloss. WTF? If you’re going to start off your petty theft career, do it with something cooler. I mean, lip gloss?

He went into gamestop, ripped the glasses off the lady working there, punched her in the face, then took the PSPs and walked out of there. I’d look up the actual news article for it, but I don’t really feel like it right now.

Dude, its HOT TOPIC, if they really are all punk and stuff, and not a bunch of posers, then they’ll understand that shoplifting is bitchin.

On a side note, if I ever get a shoplifter at my gamestop I’ll fucking kill them. p:unch::

Cept I’m not gamestop - I’m a Wal-Mart bitch. This guy just really, REALLLY forced the showcase lock off (The locking arm it’s on is completely stripped now, apparently), and then would take one, go over somewhere where he could unbox it, slip it in his coat, then go back for another. Took him a while, but it was a lot gone. Every Electronics associate in the district had to review the tapes for loss prevention reasons.

Mall security = imbeciles.

'cause working in a video game store isn’t as cool as it sounds, Eva.

Gotta be better than some dumb grocery store, though.

I’d rather work in a grocery store or a game store, I wouldn’t have to sell 90 an hour.

So we’ve concluded that next time that lady enters Eva’s store, she’s gonna fly into an extreme rage and tackle her and hold her down while the security people come.

No, Eva will run out of the store screaming and will entice cute EB Games salesboys to come to my rescue =D

Who will procede with getting their asses handed to them by the woman due to the fact that they are probably nerds. You are good at thinking in those sort of situations, Eva. Those were all very good things to do. You also planned them out very well.

I agree. I don’t think I, or many other people, would have done any better than you. You did exactly what you were supposed to, (ie, not take your eyes off her, and call security) and that’s all anyone can really ask of you. Kudos.

You’d be surprised. I’m actually posting at work now.

I’m glad I don’t work in retail. Having to deal with people is bad.