Eurotrip

I for one, am not going to go anywhere near this movie. And neither should any of you. Here at RPGC we like to set standards above other message boards. Anyway, DON’T SEE IT.

Won’t. Never had plans to. The thing sounds like more of a monstrosity than :ulty: <–This guy! Except Ultros actually has some redeeming value.
Unlike Eurotrip. Euro-Ick is more like it.

Hi

Um…Hi?

Ever seen a dead body…?

<strike>Other than the one buried in my backyard,</strike> no.

:fungah: Can I not answer that?

I love Trillian’s answer to that, heehee.

My movie site I frequent gave it a 0/10 :stuck_out_tongue: It might be the only 0 film.

Never heard of it, so I’m sure I won’t see it.

Previews look retarded they show a scene where a brother is making out with his sister, i think that is enough(too much?) information alone to save mine eyes.

Blah, save your money, go see the Garfield movie. Bill Murray as (the voice of) Garfield+really cute dog as Odie=awesomeness. nodnod

Originally posted by Dragonessa
Blah, save your money, go see the Garfield movie. Bill Murray as (the voice of) Garfield+really cute dog as Odie=awesomeness. nodnod
WHOAH! Wait a sec… There’s a Garfield movie out?

Not until summer, I’m afraid. June 25th, I think the official site says.

http://www.garfieldmovie.com/home.html Not out yet, the website says June 25th. I’d prefer just another garfield cartoon movie, i remember there being one a long time ago where they went to Hawaii. The cgi/live action cat on that website just looks odd to me.

I was actually a little afraid when I saw a poster for the Garfield movie at the movie theater… but then I looked it up online, found the main site, and aside from Jennifer Love Hewitt being in it, it actually looks like it has quite a bit of potential. nodnod Hope it’s as good as it looks.

Whoa, there’s a gar- oh yeah, garfield sucks :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually thought this looked like a movie that was so crappy it was funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fack you Sven. Garfield’s good stuff.

But yeah, more like Eurotrash. Or something. It looks horrible.

O_O Garfield movie…?! Holy SHIT! THAT’S AMAZING!!! O_O!!!

A garfield movie? That’s incredible.

And Eurotrip actually looks like a cool movie. I loved Road Trip, it’s a hilarious movie, so I’m excited about this one too.