Envy

You will envy me Kaiser, for that is just the description of my city right now.

Let’s bring Hades’ and Kor’s theories together. Acid rain is, well, acidic. Urine is also acidic (not as much so, but still acidic). Now, what’s the common link? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Megaman984
Let’s bring Hades’ and Kor’s theories together. Acid rain is, well, acidic. Urine is also acidic (not as much so, but still acidic). Now, what’s the common link? :stuck_out_tongue:

OH MY GOD THE SKY IS PEEING ON US! AAAAAAH!

Lol Kaiser

It kinda reminded me of my childhood. When I was 5 I thought rain was angels crying. Then someone told me it was actually angels spitting on people, in an attempt to get me sheltered from the rain by myself since chasing me under falling water was not worthy the effort. I believed in it for five minutes.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]Lol Kaiser

It kinda reminded me of my childhood. When I was 5 I thought rain was angels crying. Then someone told me it was actually angels spitting on people, in an attempt to get me sheltered from the rain by myself since chasing me under falling water was not worthy the effort. I believed in it for five minutes. [/b]

Oh yeah? Nice. I got told God was peeing all over us. No I didn’t register that.