EB and Gamestop to stop carrying PC Games?

http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6085583.html

Oh goody. Now I don’t have to look at PC games that my comp can’t handle everytime I go to my favorite stores :mwahaha: .

EB sucks, they have the biggest ripoffs. Gamestop isn’t any better and I haven’t seen a Gamestop not run by complete assholes. Sat says its part of their job description.

Hey! That’s exactly why I want to get a job there…to show up the assholes :hahaha; . Although I think Gamestop and EB are great place to find used games.

I have bad luck with computer games. They always crash. No matter what game, what computer, what graphics card, what sound card, joystick monitor, whatever i use, no matter how many times I run a virus/spyware/trojan scan no matter how many times I defragment/reformat my computer they always ALWAYS CRASH! I am never buying another PC game again.

I’m surprised they’re doing this after FFXI came out…

It would have been quite a shock if they did it befoe.

Originally posted by Sinistral
EB sucks, they have the biggest ripoffs. Gamestop isn’t any better and I haven’t seen a Gamestop not run by complete assholes.

That sums up my feelings nicely.

The first time I went to a Gamestop, I was immediately given service by this idiot of a manager who apparently didn’t know his OWN return policy. I haven’t had a high opinion of Gamestop since then.

EB sucks, they have the biggest ripoffs. Gamestop isn’t any better and I haven’t seen a Gamestop not run by complete assholes. Sat says its part of their job description.

I guess im lucky then. I have always had great service from EB and always get good prices there myself.

/shrug

Actually, my Gamestop was a Babbage’s. Before the change, I’ve gotton sucko service “What game is it? What system is for?” etc. Um hello idiots, the game I want with the system and the date are right above your frickin’ heads…

Anyway, after the change they’ve cleaned up their act considerabley. Probably the new management.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Hey! That’s exactly why I want to get a job there…to show up the assholes :hahaha; . Although I think Gamestop and EB are great place to find used games.

You’ve obviously never used Ebay.

You’ve obviously never used Ebay.

Nope, I don’t shop online. I like to actually go to a store and have what I want in my hands right away. I don’t like waiting for it to come in the mail. That, and I just got a credit card, I’ll probably never use it, but I got one.

::dekar!:: ::dekar!:: ::dekar!:: RAGE!!!::dekar!:: ::dekar!:: ::dekar!::

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Nope, I don’t shop online. I like to actually go to a store and have what I want in my hands right away. I don’t like waiting for it to come in the mail. That, and I just got a credit card, I’ll probably never use it, but I got one.

Thus you get ripped off for stupid reasons!

Excuse me for thinking that the $50 I pay for a game is worth it.

I get a game AND at least dinner. Woo.

I guess I still have the luxury of my parents buying food :hahaha; .

Your parents pay when you go out with other people? Damn man, I’d be embarassed. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to ask for dinar every time I took a girl out.

I misunderstood you. I thought you meant that you saved enough money shopping on eBay, that you would have enought to pay for dinner too. I just commented that I don’t have to pay for dinner yet, unless I’m still at college.

The sad thing is though, I rarely go out. If I did go out to eat my parents probably would still give me money just to get me out of my room :hahaha; .

“I thought you meant that you saved enough money shopping on eBay, that you would have enought to pay for dinner too.”

Exactly. I used food/going out as an example.

Actually, my parents take my sister and her boyfriend out to dinner often. I don’t see what’s so embarrasing about it.