Easiest way to obtain a car

Cro, please don’t kill that white bitch.

You said it looked sturdy, but based on nothing and you keep saying that whatever car you’ll get won’t get the problems we keep saying you’ll run into, so yeah, you said all that. Its called paraphrasing and summarizing your position. If you don’t like it, choose your words more carefully to properly convey your position.

If you want to bitch about insurance, try living in Massachusetts. ~$200 a month for me.

You could always buy a motorcycle. You can buy a used 250cc for under $1000, training is around $250, and the equipment you need can be bought for under $400. Insurance costs less than a car, you can get 60+ MPG, and the girls love it. If you only need it for social purposes, it’s nice. If you need it to haul groceries - not so much.

Can you point out where I did? GG. I didn’t think you believed in the supernatural, but you keep seeing things that aren’t there and struggling to convince me they exist. There was no lack of precision in what I said, so stop making wild assumptions and trying to tell me what my own words mean.

I said I want a sturdy car which is how a Bronco looks based on the picture Cro posted of a big truck that would have the upper hand in almost any collision. I said not all cars need repairs, not that whatever car I pointed at would fix itself because I’m just that awesome. I also said I’d carefully weigh the problems the car has against its price. It’s baffling how much shit you invent to fuel your rhetorical hot-dogging sometimes. I don’t know who it impresses.

You could always buy a motorcycle. You can buy a used 250cc for under $1000, training is around $250, and the equipment you need can be bought for under $400. Insurance costs less than a car, you can get 60+ MPG, and the girls love it. If you only need it for social purposes, it’s nice. If you need it to haul groceries - not so much.
I’ve considered a motorcycle before. I want one, but this is Canada and it won’t replace a car up here.

I think we can all agree that my internet has the biggest tubes. Therefore, I win. Thank you for playing.

Hades, you’ve pretty much sounded like you’re not planning on spending much money on anything but insurance. And cars need more than insurance.

Hades, the only thing you have to say is exagerate and waste board space by making long winded statements to mask that you can’t really reject what I’m saying by adding too much text and fluff to make it hard to piece apart that all you’re doing is saying I didn’t quote you word for word but pharaphrase what you said. GG.

I don’t know if this applies to other provinces, but in Quebec, motorcyclists get raped on insurance costs.

Easiest way to get a car? Have your parents give you one.

All hall The 984 Mobile.

I am mocking you guys for not having an awesome public transportation system. I’m 20 and don’t have my license and I get around just fine.