E3(zelda:D~~~~)

Is there a reason why I thought ‘LoTR’ right away?

There are three: the beastriders, the baelrog, and the fact that he looks kinda like Legolas.

You forgot the forest.
Looks like it’s taken directly from a LoTR painting.

starfox sucks

Wow, that was like, the perfect Link rendering. I want that game

Wow, that looks great. I can’t wait to play it. Seriously though, some people are just too picky. At first everyone complained that it didn’t look like this and looked too kiddy and cartoony, and now you’re complaining that it doersn’t look the other way. I think that this clearly shows Nintendo listening to its fans.

Hey, it’s awesome that Link is like Gandalf and Legolas COMBINED :stuck_out_tongue: The GCN does seem capable of better quality graphics, though.

Those were the best-looking pictures of Link I’ve ever seen, especially stylistically.

Xwing1056

oh man, it’s what everyone’s been wanting :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, Zelda is Zelda… I’m definitely gettin’ this game! Eh, when it comes out that is…

Is it just me or do the graphics look VERY Morrowind-esque? But yeah, looking pretty cool if slightly unoriginal.

Imagine a Zelda game with a freedom a-la Morrowind.

Yeah, it kinda is. <strike>My campaign of mailbombs and anthrax worked!</strike> Guess Nintendo wanted to appease the fans this iteration. :\

Meh.
Looks ok.
I’ll need to see more of it before I get excited.

Coolest game ever.

Actually, they have that in the FIRST Zelda. :smiley:

:ulty: This puts teh “awe” in “awesome”!

I WANNA GAMECUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBEE!!!111111elevenses

-AND-

Heh … looks like he’s had time to grow up.

:ulty: The music in the trailer sounds SNES-ish!

ack! He got Brown Hair! not Blond. (or Pink)

Big Nutter
Link comes to Town,…

Except that you’re still confined to finding 3 to 8 artifacts/pearls/triangle pieces/instruments/medallions/gems, getting the master sword and saving the princess. Defeating a pig-faced person is a bonus.

As logn as it was longer than Wind Waker, I’m fine.

The Zelda fangirls will never be able to wear pants or panties again… Link looks too feminine though. has flashbacks to the Ganondorf/Link fic

Zelda was the original! so anything they do with it, is original