E3(zelda:D~~~~)

Clicka!, click2!,click3!, click5!, click6! click7! click8! Movie :D~~~~
You may thank me with large donations of money, and/or sexual favors. I care not which.

Wouldn’t it be a better idea to thank the people who’re making the game? >:P

Bah, that Link is too well-muscled/scary/realistic/FF8/stupid-looking/non-child/non-windwankerish! IT SUCKS BOLLOCKS EVEN IF I HAVE JUST TAKEN A GLANCE AT IT BASED ON EARLY SCREENSHOTS!!!

No, no it wouldnt be.

You can see them all or download the movie from here too

yeah SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bad zero, dont take this from meruns off crying

I would give my left testicle to get into E3. =D

Looks sweet, just another reason for me to wish I had a Gamecube.

Clicka!

Link beats the beastriders alongside the riders of Rohan

click2!

Link takes on three Orcs

click3!

Link has a staring contest with the Baelrog

click5!

More beastrider action! Go Rohan!

OR

SD learns to count (he fails)

click6!

Uruk-hai!

click7!

You shall not pass!

click8!

Link visits Fangorn forest

Ok, I’m a huge Zelda fan. I buy the Nintendo systems for the Zelda series alone, and I’ve got to say that looks awful. Sure it’ll sell like 30 cent whore on a friday night, but the screen shots are nowhere near the quality the Cube can put out and it seems more Lord of the Rings then Legend of Zelda to me.

They aren’t quality because their jpg’s :stuck_out_tongue: But i do agree that is very Lord of the Rings.

fap fap fap

mmmmmmmmmph! thats gonna be good! I cant wait!

Those look damn fine.

Link looks like an actual hardened hero

so am I, just lookin at that pic

Movie, wow, cool, wow. Ehehehehehe!

(and Link still can’t say anything other than grunts)

well excuuuuuuuuse me, princess

Irony here is that these pics look very similar to the Zelda pics that were put out to showcase the Gamecube’s power 2 1/2 years ago… everyone went goo-goo ga-ga for them then, and now all everyone wants is more Wind Waker? :-/

Frankly, I can’t wait- this game is going to be shit-hot! :smiley:

*joygasm <!-- oh…yes…oh oh oh 10 chars -->

Don’t forget about Metroid Prime 2, that’s probably going to kick some ass too. I’ve also heard that information is going to be released on the next Star Fox game as well. (About time)