Dynasty Warriors 4 - Again

I just want to know how to unlock the last few generals, I have unlocked every tribe/team, but not all the generals. So how do you get them?

Which generals?

To get Zhang Jiao you have to complete the game with each side. To get the 2 Qiao’s you have to miss out the first part of the yellow turban war and instead do fortress and rebellion as a Wu officer (I think). Taishi Ci can be unlocked by beating him in one of the stages after you’ve beaten Dhong Zhou as a Wu officer, he’ll be an officer on the level.

I have Zhang Jiao, the two Qiaos, and Taishi Ci, but I know I’m missing someone, I’m just not sure who. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

It’d be a bit of a pain to list how to unlock every general in one post; do you know at least from which kingdom you’re missing the general.

Since you’ve unlocked all the kingdoms, we can exclude Zhang Jiao, Meng Huo, Zhu Rong, Yuan Shao, Dong Zhuo, Diao Chan, and Lu Bu from the list, as well as the easily accesible generals.

Any of these jog your memory?

Shu: Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun, Zhuge Liang, Yue Ying, Wei Yan, Huang Zhong, Ma Chao, Pang Tong, Jiang Wei

Wei: Cao Cao, Xiahou Dun, Xiahou Yuan, Cao Ren, Dian Wei, Xu Zhu, Sima Yi, Zhen Ji, Xu Huang, Zhang Liao, Zhang He

Wu: Sun Jian, Sun Quan, Sun Ce, SSX, Zhou Yu, Lu Xun, Taishi Ci, Huang Gai, Zhou Tai, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Gan Ning, Lu Meng

Hmm, I feel like I’m missing people.

Edit: Yup, have added Diao Chan and Pang Tong since original posting. Still feel like there should be more though.
Edit: The Qiaos. Silly me, they were even mentioned previously.
Edit: Right then, Jiang Wei. That brings my count to 40, although I think I’m still missing two.
Edit: Okay, got them all now.
And this might help with finding how to unlock whoever it is you need.

You’re also missing Jiang Wei for Shu…

You gotta do Chi Bi before all those other levels in the chapter, make the fire attack fail and you’ll get a secret level where you unlock him.

Thanks that last little bit should help nicely.