Dyleshar: The taint

Just incase you’re wondering. I’ve started writing next chapter but my power box went and now I only have acess at school so this is on hold until I get my computer working.

OOS: Like wth. I updated. Omg I thought this was dead. Well I loved this story too much so I threw togethor the next chapter in my spare time at school making it take an age and a half to write. I’ll continue writing at these odd intervals during school time and hopefully pop out another chapter before my computer returns and if not I’ll pop it out much faster. Hopefully My dad will bring it sometime this weekend.

<center>Chapter 2:
The Gathering</center>
Darwin looked around the Chaos that was the Courtyard. The ministers were running around chittering like mice while guards came to and fro from every direction. Darwin needed to do something.

Darwin raised his voice and stood tall, "Everyone must remain calm. We will find the king but until we do we mus-" Darwin is cut off as 2 guards drag a strange man into the courtyard.

The man has blue hair that's styled in a way that makes it look more like a hedgehog than hair. He wears strange clothing that clashes with a strange pair of red running shoes. 2 golden rings around his wrists have small crevices in them with rings at their core that look like they are meant to hold something. Darwin just stares at him, "What is the meaning of this?"

The first guard pushes him forward, "We found him trying to steal black powder from old Alchemist Farin."

The man seams to take a great offense to this, "I was not trying to rob that old fart. I went in to buy some black powder and He wasn't there so I looked around. The next thing I know he's got me trapped in some alchemists web and he's yelling thief, thief at the top of his lungs."

Darwin looks at him confused, "WHO ARE YOU?"

The man looks up, "Oh how terribly rude of me. My name is SonicBomber. I'm how do you say it. A spy for hire."

Darwin is starting to get annoyed, "Why should I believe you?"

SonicBomber looks horrified, "Not believe me. That's the most outrageous thing I've ever heard. The humanity."

Darwin sighs, "Take him to the dungeon I have more important matters to deal with right now."

SonicBomber quickly rises, "Wait don't. You know how I'm a spy. I know something you don't about the goblin attack. Speaking of which. I'm not currently employed. You wouldn't be interested in hiring a spy would you?"

Darwin raises his hand and the guards stop, "What could you possibly know about the attack?"

SonicBomber smiles, "More than you'd think. The Asylians caused the whole thing. They gave some Garvan spellweaver an amulet that allowed him to control goblins and he used it to attack you but when the goblins had reached the town they killed him and took the amulet back. I just happened to be nearby and overheard their goal. They wanted to use this as a distraction to steal something called the Relan Key and blame it on Garvan." A murmur passes over the ministers at the mention of the words Relan Key.

The Chief minister stands up and points to a group of 5 soldiers, "You 5 come with me I think I know where the king is." and leads them out.

Darwin points to SonicBomber, "Keep him here in case he's lying." and follows the Chief Minister.

The Chief Minister leads them down farther and farther into the depths of the castles basement until they reach a strange door with symbols on it. The door is open and the Minister gasps, "The seal has been broken. Quickly follow me inside."

Inside they can see a huge staircase leading up to a narrow platform with a pedestal on it. On the Pedestal is an open chest. The Minister runs over to the bottom of the staircase where the king is lying with an arrow wound in his chest, "Your Highness what happened."

The King looks up, "I see you managed to discover their scheme. The Asylians are very secretive. If it wasn't for the Relan beacon I never would of caught on. Cough. I should of brought more men with me but I Just couldn't risk the secret. Cough."

The Chief Minister frowns, "You must not talk. Guards, quickly, help me carry him, We must get him to a healer."

Darwin runs over and helps carry him, "What's the Relan beacon? Does it have any thing to do with the Relan Key?"

The King looks at Darwin with sad eyes, "I suppose I cannot keep it a secret any longer. You must first gather together a small group of our best nights. Go, go and find them. Cough."

The Chief Minister looks down at the King angrily, "You must not speak. Now Everyone lift on the count of 3. 1, 2, 3." They lift the King and start moving slowly away. The Chief Minister looks at Darwin, "I thought you were told to go and gather some adventurers?" 

Darwin looks at his father and then nos and runs off, "I'll get you the best adventurers in Relanguard."

<center>***</center>

Darwin ran into the barracks and slammed into the commander. The commander looked down at him rubbing his side, "Wow there your highness. What's got you in such a hurry today?"

Darwin looked up to him and quickly stood up, “I’m sorry sir. My apoligies. I was sent to gather togethor a group of adventurers. I was wondering if you had anyone who might fit the bill under your command.”

The commander grumbled, "First the ministers get all in a fit when they find out the towns got itself a bunch of heroes and now they send the Prince to gather a bunch of adventurers. All right Darwin. You'll have your adventurers. I was looking for a way to occupy some of my soldiers anyway."

Darwin smiles and yells, "Thank you very much sir. Tell them to come to a banquet tonight in celebration of the goblins defeat and that the king would like to see them afterwards," as he runs off. (Hmm. The towns got itself some heroes.)

<center>***</center>

Ale flowed in a river of crimson over the edge of a great table. The town was honouring it's heroes. They'd stayed and defended the town from the goblins when the knights retreated to their castle. A small troupe of travelling minstrels was singing a song they'd composed to tell of their heroic battle against the goblins. Dolgan smiled as he downed another bottle of ale. He could get used to this kind of treatment. They'd been lucky in their fight against the goblins. The layout of the town confused them and caused them to get separated into small groups. It was easy to just surround and destroy them from their. Now the real fun had begun. The strange Rykeishan warrior rolled by seemingly drunk. He'd been drinking his ale too quickly. Now he was singing along with the minstrels and really getting into the music. The strangely silent Samurai was choosing not to take part it the festivities. It was his loss, all the more ale for Dolgan. Then there was Salis and Terra. Dolgan wasn't sure where they came from. They had very strange accents though. It was odd how Salis seemed to do whatever Terra said which meant he wasn't able to take part in much of the festivities always having to follow Terra around, But Dolgan was perfectly content to watch the others and drink his ale. It was good ale too. Much better than the usual slop the Taverns spit out. These Townsfolk really pulled out all the stops. Then Dolgan noticed a lone horseman coming up to the group. He had the look of a noble rat to him. This was just what Dolgan needed to ruin his fun. The Rykeishan warrior had just collapsed into a drunken stupor after finishing The Heroes of Relanguard for the 3rd time and Salis and just gone to throw up after taking a mere smidgen of ale and Terra was patting his back. The Samurai was still sitting where he'd been the whole party. He appeared to e deep in thought now that Dolgan took a closer look at him.

The lone rider rode up to Dolgan. Dolgan could tell he was young. He'd thought it would be one of the Ministers come to send the townsfolk back to work but this one seemed to be enjoying the site of the party. He looked down at Dolgan and smiled, "Greetings fine sir. You wouldn't be able to point out the heroes of Relanguard would you?"

Dolgan laughed. So that was this man's intention. Probably told to go recruit them into the army. Dolgan was smarter than that though. He could see their point though. Having a hero amongst your soldiers would really boost their morale. Dolgan just grunted to the man, "What business do you have with the heroes?"

The town square had become quiet. Everyone was listening to this strange encounter trying to determine what was going on. The Man smiled even more and spoke loudly to everyone in the town square, "I am Prince Darwin. Heir to the throne of Relanguard, I formally invite the Heroes of Relanguard to a feast being held tonight to celebrate the defeat of the goblins. I hope you all choose to attend. The king would like to see you all afterwards for a brief audience. I must return to the castle now. See you then." and then Darwin rode back to the castle.

OOS: Now for a little fun. Who’s your favorite character so far. I’m currently loving Dolgan. How about you?

Niiiiice, VS. I want more. And I like that Rykeishan warrior >.>

This is getting good,keep it up

My favorite character so far is the ronin.

My favourite character so far is Dolgon. I’m still holding out for my own character. Given who I made up, it’ll be quite a while before he shows up.

glares I’m mad at u, video…

and i will like my character if she ever comes around.

Like omg is he still writing this? It’s been like 3 months I thought this was dead. Er yeah I’m jsut the king of procrastination. Sue me. Hopefully it was worth the wait. And thanks to percy for inspiring me when I was stuck.

<center>Chapter 3:
The Night before</center>

Darwin was now back in his room looking down on the village. “So, who would of thought something like this would of happened during my lifetime.”

“No one ever expects misfortune to come during their lifetimes.”

Darwin spins around to find Patrick leaning against the door post watching him, “How long were you standing there?”

Patrick smiles and scratches his chin, “Long enough to overhear your plans.”

Darwin looks confused, “But I wasn’t making any plans…”

Patrick laughs, “I’m was just fooling you, I just arrived. Figured I’d find you here.”

Darwin sighs, “You know me well Patrick. Now what news do you have for me?”

Patrick frowns and sighs, “I believe the king will try to go on the expedition to recover the Relan Key, but you must convince him to let you to take his place.”

Darwin looks at him shocked, “Me. G Go on an adventure? You’ve got to be kidding. Why can’t one of the ministers take the Kings place?”

Patrick shakes his head, “I cannot say much on that topic without the Kings permission but suffice it to say only a direct descendant of the Throne can go on this journey.”

Darwin sighs again, “Alright. I’ll go, but you must come as well.”

Patrick looks at him annoyed, “My duty is to protect Relanguard. I cannot leave here.”

Darwin smiles, “Actually, your duty is to protect Relanguard as a whole. Do you not think this matter is of more concern to the safety of this Kingdom than whether or not you are here to protect it?”

Patrick sighs and stands straight, “Fine, if you convince the King to allow you to go on this journey I’ll convince him to allow me to go on this journey. Oh, I almost forgot, the King would like to speak to you before the feast. I’ll be a little late to the feast though so don’t worry.”

After watching Patrick leave, Darwin goes back to looking out the window, “I guess I get to be the adventurer. Hmm, soon people are going to be singing songs about-” His outspoken thoughts are interrupted as a guard comes into his chamber, “Argh, five minutes of peace is all I ask. First the cleaning maid, then the drunk servant, then the new guard who appears to be obsessed with me, then another guard came wondering about how many guests I’d invited to the feast, and finally Patrick came in. Now what do you want?”
The soldier seems shocked by this burst but regains himself, “Mr. SonicBomber has requested your presence. He sais exactly, “He must be terribly busy and I can understand that but could he please come and let me out of here. I expect a full apology too. And a banquet in my name wouldn’t be bad either.” You’re getting all this right.”

Darwin looked up, “Oh sorry. Yes, yes the spy um. Hmm. I think I’ll go have a chat with him. Go tell whoever’s in charge of the banquet that I’m inviting another guest.”

The servant runs off as Darwin walks out of the room and into a group of five soldiers. Looking at them, Darwin brushes himself off and just as he’s about to say something the shortest member of the group runs up to him very energetically and starts shaking his hand with the same zeal a priest shows to the head of his order, “Oh, Prince Darwin, I know you told me to go away earlier when I came to see you but when I got back to the barracks the Captain rounded me and the others up and told us to come see you,” he takes a deep gasping breath and continues, “He said that your looking for a bunch of soldiers and sent us to come find you.”

Darwin looks at his hand which is still being shook vigorously then snaps back to the man in front of him who is looking at Darwin like he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. Darwin backs away from him and rubs his hand, “So you’re the soldiers I’ve been allotted?” Darwin frowns thinking to himself (I should of known he’d send me all his misfits. Now I know what he meant when he said he was looking for a way to occupy some of his soldiers.) “So, I don’t believe I’ve caught your name?”

The man who was shaking Darwin’s hand so vigorously turns bright red, “Oh how terribly forgetful of me. Me knowing your name and talking to you without introducing myself.”

One of the men behind him smacks him over the head, “Deckal just tell him your name already.”

Darwin smiles slightly as, Deckal looks back at the man who slapped him and lunges forward, “Damn it Evan I was finally talking to the prince and you go and ruin it.” the two soldiers are brawling in the middle of the hall and two of their comrades jump in to try and stop the fight but end up getting involved themselves. Darwin bursts out laughing at the display and leans against the wall to steady himself.

The final member of the group looks down and then in a calm but commanding voice shouts, “You four stop immediately. Your standing in front of the prince.” The four soldiers stop instantly Deckal crouched in a ball with Evan frozen mid punch sitting on a scrawny soldier while being grabbed by a tall soldier. They stand there frozen for a few seconds and then get away from each other and stand straight.

Darwin walks up to the man who stopped them, “Hello, what is your name.”

The final man bows to Darwin, “Greetings your highness. I am Sir Percival Rhyndon. I am deeply sorry for my colleagues disrespect and take full responsibility."

Darwin smiles at him, “Well Percival stand up. I’m not the king yet and I don’t see any reason to punish you for something so… entertaining. Just head on down to the banquet hall and tell the chef I’ve invited five more guests.”

The soldiers all nod in acknowledgment and start to head off, albeit in Decker’s case not willingly, as Darwin heads back to the throne room.

<center>***</center>

In the kitchen, The chefs are working frantically while the head chef watches over them while talking to a soldier, “So the prince has invited one more guest, I anticipated as much. You may go now.”

The soldier leaves and a few seconds later another soldier enters, “The prince has invited five more guests.”

The Chef grimaces, “fiva more. This is easy. Keep the men going.”

Two more soldier walk in from different directions and both tell the chef’s that five more guests have been invited to the banquet and leave.

The Chef is starting to get annoyed but before he can finish saying, “tena more is pushing it but we can handla it.” two more soldiers come in and tell the chefs that the prince has invited five more guests to the banquet.

The head Chef jumps in the air, “Momma mia twenty sixa more guests. Get the kitchens a cooking we are gonna need some mora food.”

<center>***</center>

SonicBomber smiles as he sees Darwin coming in, “Ah, my good prince, you’ve come back to correct this awful misunderstanding.”

Darwin smiles at SonicBomber, “I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you and as a thanks would like to invite you as one of my honoured guests to a banquet that will be taking place tonight, and offer you a job that you might work for the better of Relanguard if you so choose.”

SonicBomber’s eyes go glazy at the mention of a banquet and he regains his posture, “Very well, your apology is graciously accepted. Now which way to the dining hall?”

Darwin motions to one of the guards that was restraining him, “Show him to the banquet hall.” The guard nods and starts walking off, followed by SonicBomber. Darwin sighs as soon as they are gone, “Where did I find him.” and then walks toward his father’s chamber.

<center>***</center>

Dolgan looks at the gate of the castle cautiously, “So, what do you all think?”

The Rykeishan warrior looks at the gate, “All I know is that on the other side of that door is a feast with my name on it.”

Salis agreed, “Ale is alright and everything, but only a castle kitchen has food worthy of heroes.”

Terra looked at Salis angrily, “All you ever think about is filling your belly. They could have some ulterior motive for inviting us to this castle.”

Then the Ronin Samurai stepped forward, “If they had malicious intent they would not of sent a prince to gather us. Something tells me there is more here than they let on though.”

A small stocky soldier looks down at the gathering of people below him, “Allo down there. What are you doing here?”

Dolgan looks up at the Man, “We’re the Hero’s of Relanguard. Now open this gate so we can come in.”

The soldier looks at him strangely and starts to say something but another guard whispers something in his ear, “Oh the princes guests. Larry open the gate for these fine heroes.” The gate of the castle rises up and gets stuck half way, “Argh, we still haven’t gotten that fixed since the attack.”

Dolgan looks at the gate and kicks it hard causing it to continue up to the top, “Don’t worry, it isn’t a problem.”

The five heroes walk into the castle as the guards look at them strangely.

<center>***</center>

Darwin walks up to his father who is sitting in a chair with 5 ministers glued to him. Darwin smiles, “I have done as you asked father. I invited a small group of heroes that were in town and the captain has sent me a few adventure worthy soldiers. Patrick told me you wished to see me.”

The king smiles and waves at the ministers, “Leave me. I must speak with my son alone.” The ministers look at the king annoyed and then leave. The king looks back to Darwin, “I will be going away soon Darwin.”

Darwin looks at his father, “Father you cannot go. The kingdom will be in disarray without you.”

The king frowns, “But I must go. No one else is capable of doing it.”

Darwin smiles, “Let me go. You need a descendant of the throne right? Well I’m one of them.”

The King gets a ruffled look to his face as he hears this, “A certain magician has been blabbing has he. But Darwin you’re in no condition do take on this mission.”

Darwin smiles, “That’s why Patrick should come with me.”

The King looks at his son kind of oddly as if assessing him, “You’re not going to take no for an answer are you.”

Darwin looks at his father as serious as he’s ever looked at anyone in his life, “I cannot take no for an answer.”

The King sighs, “Then there is much I must teach you before the feast.”

Darwin smiles, “You will not regret this father.”

<center>***</center>

Darwin’s head was buzzing when it finally came time for the feast. Brim full of new knowledge which he still needed to absorb, but nevertheless, he walked into the great feast head up ready to fulfill his role. He glanced around the great hall a majestic railing, dotted with vases all the way across, surrounded the upper section of the feasting room. Two doors separated three great tables and continued to a stairway leading into the lower courtyard. A troop of musicians sat on a balcony above the King.

Darwin glanced at the guest table and smiled, the procession had not yet come. Darwin quickly took his seat two to the left of the king and then the musicians began to play. The song started with a solo from a violin swaying the note rapidly getting faster every second then a flute was heard and a challenging verse came forth. The song began alternating between the two instruments, getting ever sweeter as the music flew, like two children fighting over a sweet. Then the gates below flew open as the rest of the band joined in and the entire hall became the instrument. The guests were pulled into a massive dance as everyone stood up. Mimicking the music’s splendour with it’s motions.

Darwin too stood up and joined the dance, getting mere glimpses of the one’s invited. Dolgan was stomping an almost primal dance that radiated with power Salis was being dragged across the dance floor by terra, the Ronin Samurai had settled against the wall to relax but some ladies has sucked him into a frenzied dance of twirling and passing, the Rykeishan warrior had begun a dance of his own staring intensely into the eyes of the person across from him. Percival danced masterfully with his little group of soldiers and enjoyed himself, although having a far off look like his mind was somewhere else the whole time. SonicBomber was going from one seated lady to another being rejected until a man grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him into the dance. The music grew in ferocity as the dance sped up to an exhausting pace. And just before it seemed as if someone would explode from the sheer energy the music stopped, and everyone froze for 3 seconds before it began again and the dance resumed, slowing slowly until a long cord from the violin finished it off.

As they took their seats, the King raised his glass, “I propose a toast to the continued prosperity of Relanguard and to honour our victory over the goblins, our guests here tonight.” A large wave of acknowledgement goes over the crowd and the king smiles, “Now let us eat.”

SonicBomber starts stuffing food in his mouth while looking at the Ronin Samurai and during a pause speaks, “So. Azrael was it? You aren’t eating very much.”

The Ronin Samurai just looks at SonicBomber plainly, “If I indulge myself now my system will expect me to eat more tomorrow, I only eat what I must.”

SonicBomber just stared at him mouth opened, exposing a mouthful of meat and potatoes to everyone nearby, with a look of one who’d come face to face with the least intelligent ruler ever to exist, before turning to the Rykeishan warrior “So I don’t believe we had a chance to speak before the feast. I’m SonicBomber, hired spy and a man of some renown in Rykeisha, you haven’t heard of me have you?”

The Rykeishan warrior just smiles and shrugs, “I’m Crotanks, and I’ve never heard of you.” and goes back to eating.

SonicBomber seems to take this as a blow, “Never heard of me at all? No whispers of a spy so sneaky he can walk right in front of you with your eyes open and you won’t notice him? No mention of the one capable of running faster than any other, not even a slight song from a passing minstrel?”

Crotanks just shakes his head and continues stuffing his mouth.

SonicBomber frowns, “I suppose I might need to go back there then, you think a guy who ahh never mind.”

The King looks down at Darwin, “So I don’t see Patrick anywhere. I don’t suppose you know where he’s gone to?”

Darwin just smiles and swallows his mouthful, “He said he’d be late to the feast and not to worry.”

The King nods and begins speaking with the other high ranked officials while darwin begins to tune them out and stare out a window, Suddenly Dolgan sits down beside him and unloads several plates of food, “Ahh. I ran out in my section and needed to restock. Azrael was kind enough to hand over most of his portion. Why they expect to feed us all with this little.”

Darwin glances over at all the plates of food, “Whatever do you mean it looks like they made enough food for 31 men.”

Dolgan grins, “Well I guess they didn’t use me as the staple of the word MAN.” Dolgan laughs loudly and Darwin smiles

Terra looks over at Salis’ plate and frowns, “Are you sure you can eat all that Salis? We don’t want to offend these nice people by not finishing and if you eat too much like that time in Erimoor.”

Salis just grins, “Oh I’ve got a huge appetite, fighting goblins really builds it up.”

Terra looks at Salis sternly, “Really, you were starving before you started fighting them and when you saw them you threw up, and we already had a lot at the town’s banquet.”

Salis frowns, “Come on Terra, worry about yourself for once, I can handle my stomach.”

As the tables grew less crowded and everyone calmed down, it was clear the feast was coming to an end. The King rose and stared at his people, “It has been a very good feast and I hope all of you are content, or will be tonight.” A small snicker goes across some of the men in the crowd, “And with this we draw the feast to a close. I’d like our special guests to come back to my quarters for a special audience and everyone else may leave.” The king stands and walks through one of the many exits as everyone slowly starts to disperse. Darwin gets up and prepares to leave as the Head Chef comes storming in.

The Head Chef looks at Darwin grimly, "I meana no disrepect your highness, but how is it thata I had to a maka food for 31 guests. Having thata much food go to waste is justa."

Darwin laughs as he raises his hand in a motion to stop and points at the area where the guests sat, "'I don't think you'll have to worry about that."

The Head Chef's mouth dropped slightly before he regainedhis composture gruffily as he saw the seen on the table. Every single dish had no trace of food left. not even the crumbs had been spared. The Head Chef turned around and walked out of the great hall. Darwin smiled and looked aroudn the hall one last time before leaving, "Patrick never showed up at all. Odd."

<center>***</center>

Darwin walked into the king’s audience chamber as patrick came up reading a book and carrying several under his arms as soon as he saw he was near the door he placed the books inside his robes and dusted himself off, the king turned to him as he started to speak, “Sir I know my duties say that I should stay in the castle but I’d like to go with Darwin to reclame the Relankey.”

The king nods, “Sure. I was gonig to ask you to go.”

Patrick gets a very stern look on his face, “Now please sire be reasonable. You can’t expect his highness to do this without proper guidance.”

The king’s face contorts into a bewildered expression, “But I said you could go.”

Patrick sighs an exhasperated sigh not even looking at the king off in his own zone, “Please sire. I promised him I’d convince you to send me with him.”

Darwin slaps Patrick in the back of the head and haugh laughs half inhales, “PATRICK HE SAID YOU COULD GO.”

Patrick shakes his head, “Really? I thought I’d have to get down on my kness and beg. I had it planned out and everything.”

The king let’s out a loud bellowing laugh as the door opens and all the guests come walking in. Dolgan looks around as he slams the door into the wall and moves aside to reveal Salis sickly green holding his stomach and moaning while Terra carries him in. Crotanks and Azrael follow after them talking about Rykeisha and Sonicbomber comes in with Percival and the other soldiers. The king looks them over and sighs, “Well my guests, you may be suspicious as to why I’ve called you all in here. The simple fact is I want your help. A very important relic was stolen during the goblin seige and I want your help to retrieve it. My son Darwin and Royal Wizard Patrick will be in charge of this mission and you’ll go with them if you choose. If you can succesfully recover this relic you will be rewarded to the fullest extent of my power. I cannot give you all the details freely but I’ll give you the night to consider. Anyone who wants to take up this offer should meet me back here after first meal. any questions?”

Dolgan looks at him with an inquisitive look on his face, “Why don’t you just send your best men to retrieve it for you instead of hiring us?”

The king smiles, “I thought you might ask that and the answer is simple, If I send a squadron of only my men it will be interpreted as a hostile actby the neighbouring kingdoms and even if it doesn’t result in something as drastic as a war your location will be pinpointed and you’ll havea lot of hastle for every kingdom you passthrough. This way you can look inconspicious.”

Percival steps forward, “Sire, this I understand but if you are sending us few soldiers along why don’t you send your elite instead of my fellows. We have not yet been here a full year.”

The King sighs again, “But that’s why you’re so perfect, my royal guard have too strong a sense of pride to be reassigned to a task like this. You are but the lowest ranking soldiers in my army and no one would even consider you as an invasion army. Now go you will need your sleep if you choose to accept.”

Everyone but Patrick and Darwin wander out of the chamber and the king smiles at Darwin, “What an odd group of adventurers you have chosen.” As the group walks out of sight the sound of SonicBomber yelling at Salis for suddenly throwing up on him masks the quiet retreat of a shadowy being.

<center>***</center>

SonicBomber rushes into a cleaning room and begins scrubbing his clothes with a blining speed in a desperate attempt to get rid of the filth that was spewn upon him. Suddenly he jumps and slams his head into the cieling as the shadowy being taps him on the shoulder.He backs into the wall while spinning around and sighs grumpily as he sees who it is, “What are you doing here. My service with the ducchess of quagma ended after she tried to cheat me out of my pay by switching my gold with rocks when I was sleeping.”

The shadow looks at him with a snakelike aura as his form wriggles liek a snakes tongue, “THe Duchess has found new use for you and is willing to renew your contract for 10 times the previous price.”

SonicBomber looks at him with a shiver but his eyes are glowing with the thought of money, “10 times my previosu contract. Wow, that’s jsut wow. What exactly does she wan’t me to do.”

The shadow smiles and then looks behind it and then back to SonicBomber, “You simply need to accept the King of Relanguard’s mission and wait for further orders now do I have your word?”

SonicBomber nods and smiles, “You sure do.”

The shadow tears a whole in the air and steps through and closes it behind him with a loud pop as Terra looks into the room and looks around, “Are you alright SonicBomber I heard voices.”

SonicBomber smiles, “Oh it was nothing dear, simply a little self prompting as I got your boyfriends well you know off of me.”

Terra’s face turns red as she gets a grumpy look on her face and scowls, “Salis isn’t my boyfriend he’s just just humph.” before storming out of the room.

SonicBomber sits down on a chair and looks out a window at the stars thinking about what had jsut happened.

Wow this is awsome, keep it up Vs :smiley: