Dunno if This Should Be In The ToB Or Not..

Mr. Jacobs got Mouth-Mangler =P

I’m the Rump Ranger!

Hi Ho Sliver, AWAY!!!

Sapphire Falcon: Pillow Biter

with Xachariah i got “Nut Buster”
with my real name i got “Commie Girl”

I got Dirtbox Demon

Steve Sherrick: Wish Bone
Stevus Christ: Cornholio
Thomas Heckman (My friend Black_Mage) : 3 Dollar Bill
Richard Kimble : The Recepticle (eww…)

What teh…Count Suckula?

Seraphim Ephyon: The Piss Guzzler.

I’m feeling a great deal of hatred and murder instinc right now.

Darkil : Liberace (lol)

Chris-chris: The one eye-orge
My name is-(cut off by the sound of a thunderclap): dpn’t want to say…
My little sisters name is: The undertaker
My brothers is: Boy B**ch
^_^;;;

Uhh…Lady Shadowz came out as ‘Rump Ranger’. 0_o My real name got ‘Hung Muther’. I’m now very scared…Eva, where the HELL did you get this quiz?! :slight_smile:

Heh, someone at school told me about it, and during my free class I went on and thought it was pretty amusming to see what all my teacher’s names were…so I thought I’d spread the joy:fungah:

lol :slight_smile: NOW we know what you spend your classes doing…man, and I thought we were bad, trying to hack through the computer ban thingys we’ve got up to PREVENT ME FROM COMING TO RPGC DURING SCHOOL! GAH! Goes off to kill the teachers

My real name got 'Skankster, while HS got me ‘Man Hole’ pretty cool, though I’d have liked at name that sound tougher than them!:fungah:

Heheheheh…I’ll hafta go back sometime to look up my families names…should be interesting.

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
I’ll hafta go back sometime to look up my families names…should be interesting.

Thanks for the idea. Let’s see:

dad = ‘Shirt Lifter’
mum = ‘Heywood Djeblomi’
sister = ‘Honey Hole’
half-sister = ‘Moustache Girl’ (she would not like that)
half-brother = ‘Butt Blaster’

And friends:
best friend = ‘Nappy Hole’ (he would not like that)
other friend = ‘Gummer’
annoying friend = ‘B.F. Goodlick’ (very fitting)
final friend (that I can be bothered to do) = ‘Butt Whore’

Laughs uncontrollably I can’t repeat what my best friend got…she would also NOT be happy!

What, you actually think I’m in the library during my frees to do work?:stuck_out_tongue: I put in the bitchy librarians name and she got Hung Like A Horse…I giggled quite a bit, and she was just a few feet away from me, so I didnt stay on that site for long.

only because I have free time on my hands…

my best friend: The rear Queer
Other friend #1: He B**ch
other friend in NY: The undertaker
My cousin: Liberace

Originally posted by Evangelion
What, you actually think I’m in the library during my frees to do work?:stuck_out_tongue: I put in the bitchy librarians name and she got Hung Like A Horse…I giggled quite a bit, and she was just a few feet away from me, so I didnt stay on that site for long.

Wow, so bitchy librarianism doesn’t just occur in my school then? Stupid me, I signed up to help out in the library…well, I’m there most lunchtimes anyways…it’s the only place you can find a free computer, and most of my class probably can’t read anyways, so…